Homo Black hereford

Help Support CattleToday:

alfalfaking

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. I was wondering if you would get baldy calves if you used a Homo Black Hereford bull on fullblood limousin cows? Sorry for the newb question.

Depends on how far back the black gene was introduced and the percentage of actual Hereford

alfalfaking":2bw06xg7 said:
Hey guys and gals. I was wondering if you would get baldy calves if you used a Homo Black Hereford bull on fullblood limousin cows? Sorry for the newb question.

I've been wondering the same thing.

Herefords.US":3nhbkrzh said:
KNERSIE":3nhbkrzh said:
There is no such thing as a homo black hereford.

Maybe not in third world countries, but we have them here in the USA! :lol:

If I can ever find one I really like, I'm buying him!

George

I'll rather stick to my 3rd world red and white herefords, but being an open minded rockspider I'll try a homosexual black hereford bull if you can prove beyond any doubt that he is pure hereford (and homosexual and definately not bi-curious).

KNERSIE":ptqn2gd5 said:
Herefords.US":ptqn2gd5 said:
KNERSIE":ptqn2gd5 said:
There is no such thing as a homo black hereford.

Maybe not in third world countries, but we have them here in the USA! :lol:

If I can ever find one I really like, I'm buying him!

George

I'll rather stick to my 3rd world red and white herefords, but being an open minded rockspider I'll try a homosexual black hereford bull if you can prove beyond any doubt that he is pure hereford (and homosexual and definately not bi-curious).

:lol: Well, I'm holding out for one that's homozygous polled AND homozygous black with at least 75% Hereford blood in the pedigree- along with a phenotype I can live with. I figure I still have a year or two to wait.

George

Latest posts