Home Made Bunkbed

Help Support CattleToday:

rattler

Reaction score
My girl's wanted a set of bunk bed's so we went and looked at a few and they were all over priced and seemed built cheap so my wife and i built a set here are a few pic's
HPIM0923.jpg

HPIM0925.jpg

HPIM0924.jpg

rattler

Those look sturdy and will last a long time. And the biggest benefit is your daughters know that their parents built the bed for them. Great job.

That's nice. I know we won't be hearing about any broken arms from your children rolling out of bed like the tales I was always told when I wanted a bunk bed in my room.

Dang nice job ! rattler and I'm sure saved a few dollars besides :tiphat: .

Larry

show steer up":14q0e04d said:
so how much did you save :D
Well show steer the one's we looked were in the low $400 dollar range we went to the sawmill and bought the lumber iwe ended up with about $230 in them pluse i enjoy doing this kind of work.

thank's all for the comment's

rattler

you built a fine looking set of bunkbeds thats for sure.an i know your girls will enjoy them.

Jogeephus":rpd4vohg said:
rattler":rpd4vohg said:
Jogeephus":rpd4vohg said:
Nice looking quilt too. Homemade too?

Yes the wife's aunt love's to make quilt's she is good at it too. :nod:

rattler

She is talented! You'd better hang on to her. :nod:

You are right jo and she is one of the sweetest little gal's you could ever ask to know.

rattler

My husband built my son's twin bed out of cedar. It came out nice. Building furniture is his hobby.

Lammie":35kwzyq9 said:
My husband built my son's twin bed out of cedar. It came out nice. Building furniture is his hobby.

I would like to have enough cedar to build one for my son i want to build a bunk on top and a desk were the full is at.

rattler

Latest posts