Holy cow

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
View attachment 1
Look at the picture above and you can see where this driver broke through the guardrail, on the right side of the culvert, where the people are standing on the road, pointing. The pick-up was traveling about 75 mph from right to left when it crashed through the guardrail. It flipped end-over-end, bounced off and
across the culvert outlet and landed right side up on the left side of the culvert, facing the opposite direction from which the driver was traveling. The 22-year-old driver and his 18-year-old passenger were unhurt except for minor cuts and bruises.

Just outside Flagstaff, AZ on US Hwy 100.

Now look at the second picture below...

xbred":30ltgtdp said:
i really can't think of an approriate comment WOW just doesn't say it...

How about "Do you have an extra set of skivvies I can borrow?"

I remember coming across a similar scene when the family went camping out west, I was about 10 at the time but still remember it like it was yesterday. The vehicle and it's occupants were not as lucky though. They ended up at the bottom of the ravine. There were 4 in the pick up 3 boys and 1 girl all under 20. Of course alcohol and speed was a factor..

These kids in your story Dun have guardian angels and obviously meant for something greater lets hope they use their second chance to be a positive influence in life..

They should also by a lotto ticket pronto.. :nod:

hillsdown":1pmuu1wk said:
I remember coming across a similar scene when the family went camping out west, I was about 10 at the time but still remember it like it was yesterday. The vehicle and it's occupants were not as lucky though. They ended up at the bottom of the ravine. There were 4 in the pick up 3 boys and 1 girl all under 20. Of course alcohol and speed was a factor..

These kids in your story Dun have guardian angels and obviously meant for something greater lets hope they use their second chance to be a positive influence in life..

They should also by a lotto ticket pronto.. :nod:

They definitely owe the man upstairs a huge thank you, as far as the lottery ticket, naw if I had any luck at all left after that, I'd save it.

I believe that would have had to use the jaws of life to break the suction between my hind end and the truck seat.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/b ... cident.htm

Notwithstanding some initial skepticism when these images first began circulating in January 2007, they are authentic, unretouched photographs of a real accident that occurred on State Route 59 near the city of Hurricane, Utah on December 30, 2006. According to a CNN report, Hurricane police chief Lynn Excell has confirmed the entire sequence of events.

The vehicle, a 1991 GMC pickup, was going an estimated 83 miles per hour when the driver lost control, skidded 92 feet onto the right shoulder, swerved across both lanes of the highway onto the opposite shoulder, then crashed through a barricade, striking the culvert below with such force that the truck sailed through the air, flipping end over end, landing upright on a narrow, unpaved right-of-way 20 feet away, approximately one foot from the edge of the deep ravine shown in photo #3. There were no critical injuries.

A police spokesperson described the incident and its fortunate outcome as "amazing."

That's when you need to look up and have a serious talk with the man above. Coincidences are one thing, but this is a miracle. Like someone said before, there lives must have been spared for something down the road.

yeah, you'd have to have quite the nerve to not have your heart rate go up a little in that situation... heck, mine went up looking at it.

Latest posts