Hollywood sinks to a new low

Help Support CattleToday:

Bad thing they are calling it a Gay Cowboy show when actually they are a couple sheepherders riding horses, not a cowboy in my books.

Hollywood just keeps trying to desensitize us to their gay lifestyles.

aplusmnt":2m45im0t said:
Bad thing they are calling it a Gay Cowboy show when actually they are a couple sheepherders riding horses, not a cowboy in my books.

Hollywood just keeps trying to desensitize us to their gay lifestyles.
We all ought to scream that Hollywood has violated "OUR" Civil Rights by even making a movie available to the public, and in a Public Forum.
If they think they are going to make me more sensitive and forgiving of that type Lifestyle, they better think again.Only thing good about those people is they cant reproduce. Just My Opinion.

lots of people want to be Cowboys.
In certain places the "thing to do" is be a Homosexual.
Hollywood steps in and wham they tainted our good name.
Gay=happy
queer=weird
i'm taking those words BACK
My buddy from Wyoming is terribly upset over the movie.

ironic side note; Wyoming is where they beat that homosexual to death and tied him to a fence.

I do not condone that behavior.

I have a feeling that this film is gonna fall flat on it's face. I just watched a segment on tv about it. The guy said that is was a wonderful movie about two people falling in love.
Uh, ok.
Who will go to see it?
I'm thinking Hollywood's liberalism is gonna be delt a big hit at the box office by mainstream america.

Caustic Burno":1zaptt2j said:
If it ain't a choice in life give me another breed of animal that is queer.

Caustic, I'm not trying to start anything here, but there are actually quite a few species that have been documented as to this type of behavior.

msscamp":r368075t said:
Caustic Burno":r368075t said:

Caustic, I'm not trying to start anything here, but there are actually quite a few species that have been documented as to this type of behavior.

When there is a female available. It is one of the abominations they will anwser to St Peter for.

I expecting him to holler boys get out of the truck supper is ready.

Caustic Burno":1d2d45vv said:
msscamp":1d2d45vv said:
Caustic Burno":1d2d45vv said:

When there is a female available. It is one of the abominations they will anwser to St Peter for.

I had to do a speech about a 'controversial' subject a couple of semesters ago for my college classes. I couldn't think of anything more controversial than homosexuality. This is part of what I found.

"Bruce Bagemihl, a biologist from Seattle, Washington found that at least 5% of the Humboldt Penguin population in zoos are homosexual. Additionally, he has prepared an encyclopedic survey of more than 190 species, including butterflies and other insects, displaying homosexual or transgender behavior. Whiptail lizards, found in the American Southwest, are exclusively female. They reproduce via parthenogenesis, which Webster's New World Dictionary defines as "reproduction from an unfertilized egg, ovum or spore". Even though no males exist, the females exhibit sexual mating behavior. The females that are successful in attracting a mate produce healthier eggs in higher quantities."

Heard about a gay rodeo...guess it gives the bareback event a new perspective. Shouldn't go there...got fired from a major retailer for trying to fire a gender misidentified guy...don't shop at a store with a dog mascot any more.

msscamp":2fcp9vwi said:
Caustic Burno":2fcp9vwi said:
msscamp":2fcp9vwi said:
Caustic Burno":2fcp9vwi said:

I had to do a speech about a 'controversial' subject a couple of semesters ago for my college classes. I couldn't think of anything more controversial than homosexuality. This is part of what I found.

"Bruce Bagemihl, a biologist from Seattle, Washington found that at least 5% of the Humboldt Penguin population in zoos are homosexual. Additionally, he has prepared an encyclopedic survey of more than 190 species, including butterflies and other insects, displaying homosexual or transgender behavior. Whiptail lizards, found in the American Southwest, are exclusively female. They reproduce via parthenogenesis, which Webster's New World Dictionary defines as "reproduction from an unfertilized egg, ovum or spore". Even though no males exist, the females exhibit sexual mating behavior. The females that are successful in attracting a mate produce healthier eggs in higher quantities."

I could never resolve the whole "when did you decide you were a heterosexual" thing.

Just seems kind of against nature. Each species has to perpetuate the species for longterm existance. The animal examples that you gave MSSCAMP, for the most part, still have survival practices; I don't see any long term survival for anyone choosing/living "gay".

Neither do I, unless maybe it isn't a chosen lifestyle after all. Please don't misunderstand me, I'm neither condoning nor condemning, simply stating what I found in the course of researching for that speech in response to a post that was started. I figure there is Someone far better than me that will have the final say.

cypressfarms":3o8zyo58 said:
msscamp":3o8zyo58 said:
I figure there is Someone far better than me that will have the final say.

That is a wise statement.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" Not a statement that fits me.

Nothing unusual for hollywood, the bottom of the barrel causes are always out front with most of them.

Latest posts