Hollywood sinks to a new low

Help Support CattleToday:

At least we don't have to go see it. We have been warned. Not that I get out much anyway. Seems to me there is WAY too much of this stuff on TV these days. It's almost like they are trying to tell us it's normal (NOT). Thank heaven I can flip the channel or turn the radio off.

Let's see the last time I went to a movie was about 15 years ago. If this is the type stuff they are showing I will never go to another one.

My clock might tick a little different than everyone else, but the Bible says a man ought not to lay with another. Sodom and Gomorrah proves he was serious about it. I'll take that and run with it.

Well I think the people have spoken on it. So far it has barely did $500,000 in revenue. That is around 70,000 people so far.

Bet most of this was in San Francisco. Can't you just picture all those black leather cowboy hats and shinny black chaps in the ticket line opening night?

I don;t suppose it's about a guy that couldn;t leave because he couldn;t stand to leave his buddys behind?

dun

sidney411":3s8zva0o said:
Hey Caustic - didn't someone on here have a gay bull a while back? :lol:
That was Medic24, he's moved on to greener pastures, and become a star, his new movie is "Stump Broke Hill" releases in 2006, starring MikeC, Flaboy+ and the Bull.Executive Producer is Mr. Burno, he dropped Caustic. Kind of like Mr. Blackwell. :shock:

Crowderfarms":2cfwm984 said:
sidney411":2cfwm984 said:
Hey Caustic - didn't someone on here have a gay bull a while back? :lol:
That was Medic24, he's moved on to greener pastures, and become a star, his new movie is "Stump Broke Hill" releases in 2006, starring MikeC, Flaboy+ and the Bull.Executive Producer is Mr. Burno, he dropped Caustic. Kind of like Mr. Blackwell. :shock:

Well Crowder I might shoot one but it will be lookin through a Verneer Tang to a front globe with a crosshair insert from a Sharps 45-70 .

I think personally that the PC folks are behind alot of this type of propaganda to make the world a more type of limp wristed anythings goes acceptablie using the salt of the earth type people as there subjects people who are GOD fearing on a regular basis HANG ON TO YOUR HATS and your BIBLES im afraid its going to get worse........to me its too serious a matter to take lightly :(

ALACOWMAN":3n2udopj said:
I think personally that the PC folks are behind alot of this type of propaganda to make the world a more type of limp wristed anythings goes acceptablie using the salt of the earth type people as there subjects people who are GOD fearing on a regular basis HANG ON TO YOUR HATS and your BIBLES im afraid its going to get worse........to me its too serious a matter to take lightly :(

Amen to that. We are in the fight for our way of life and beliefs.

Would you like to tell us how we can beat em'? I read that Progressive Insurance just donated 8.5 million to the ACLU. If I was insured by them, I'd be burnung my policy.
The people promoting this trash have nothing but time on their hands, while all us good folks have to work to pay bills and support our families. :mad:

Well let put myself in the hot seat so i dont offend anyone ill just use myself.we are letting these people in there subtle attempt to gradually feed us this BS not even at times realising what just happend you can get comfortable with a situation just like LOTS wife when she looked back not wanting to leave it satans subtle approach and it appears he's awfull good at it :(

I shouldn't have asked. :(
I went and looked it up at the Focus on The Family site to see the review. Not one I will see. Mind you I see very few movies anyway. I did go to The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe on opening night though. If they will show a Christian movie I will be there.:)
They did have a few interesting comments on the Focus on the Family site though:

The average homosexual movie averages only 600,000 dollars," Baehr said. "To put that in context for people, at six dollars a ticket, that's a hundred thousand people. In a country of 295 million people, it doesn't even register."
Looks like this movie might beat the average.

"If Christians protest too loudly," he said, "they can end up making the mistake of calling attention to a movie that otherwise may not do very well at the box office."
That's what happened with The Last Temptation of Christ in the 80's.

I posted that it had only did 500,000 so far. Well turns out it was only released in 3 towns last weekend. La, San Francisco, and NY. I think in only 5 theatres between them. It will probably do better than the average gay movie, mostly because it is getting lots of hype behind it. Between getting good reviews and then the people protesting against it, it will probably do a few million.

The last big gay movie was I think a movie called Boys don't cry with Hillary Swank, and it did over 10 million. This one might beat it just because of the hype and unusual Cowboy (sheepherders) theme.

Bad thing is lots of people will only see it because of the controversy behind it. And then the Gay community will use this to try to validate themselves.

extinction
(noun) 1 : the act of making extinct or causing to be extinguished; 2 : the condition or fact of being extinct or extinguished; also : the process of becoming extinct < extinction of a species>; 3 : the process of eliminating or reducing a conditioned response by not reinforcing it
Thanks Websters Dictionary.This is where they all belong.

aplusmnt":3nt14b4y said:
I posted that it had only did 500,000 so far. Well turns out it was only released in 3 towns last weekend. La, San Francisco, and NY. I think in only 5 theatres between them. It will probably do better than the average gay movie, mostly because it is getting lots of hype behind it. Between getting good reviews and then the people protesting against it, it will probably do a few million.

The last big gay movie was I think a movie called Boys don't cry with Hillary Swank, and it did over 10 million. This one might beat it just because of the hype and unusual Cowboy (sheepherders) theme.

Bad thing is lots of people will only see it because of the controversy behind it. And then the Gay community will use this to try to validate themselves.

Very true - the controversy is going to bring in the money. Everyone likes to see movies with cowboys at the best of times.

another example did yall see the show BLIND DATE SURVIVER.the other night? where they had a black couple,white couple a good ol boy & white girl and a black guy & white girl you knew through the whole show who would win. the mixed couple.another subtle way of getting us to accept situations

im not overly racist its just extremely hard to accept interratial marriages if you ask me and gays just its ridiculous we had a debate on it last year after enough yellin we got one girl to admit to being bysexual its ridiculous what the world is coming to...hate to say this but if they are gonna try to get us accept it mabe we should start showin them we arent goin to. I dont wanna sink to there level but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Take em to court for emotion distress over the whole deal