Holey Skmoley!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
An astroid bout the size of the one hit Siberia a few/lotta years back just missed us!!! :eek: Was about one fifth the distance of the moon,and about the same distance as some communication satalites!!! YESTERDAY!!! How come I'm just now finding out about this??

You haven't been reading the boards close enough! ;-) I warned about this a few months ago when we were on the subject of global warming and other "important" green issues. Only reason stuff like this isn't big on the news is Al Gore and his cronies haven't figured out a way to make a buck off of it.

However, if anyone is concerned about the next few asteroids that are heading our way I just so happen to have an asteroid deflection device I inventorarted. I'd be willing to sell it to a government for half of the cost of this year's bailout to AIG. I can guarantee that it will be a better use of your tax dollars and I also offer a full money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied. :mrgreen:

Jogeephus":24c7t66k said:
Only reason stuff like this isn't big on the news is Al Gore and his cronies haven't figured out a way to make a buck off of it.

Now you've done gone and done it Jo. The truth is going to hurt. This'n will get locked down for sure!

I understand that there is so much junk in space that things are going to start crashing into each other more frequently.

Jogeephus":1xhpclnd said:
You haven't been reading the boards close enough! ;-) I warned about this a few months ago when we were on the subject of global warming and other "important" green issues. Only reason stuff like this isn't big on the news is Al Gore and his cronies haven't figured out a way to make a buck off of it.

However, if anyone is concerned about the next few asteroids that are heading our way I just so happen to have an asteroid deflection device I inventorarted. I'd be willing to sell it to a government for half of the cost of this year's bailout to AIG. I can guarantee that it will be a better use of your tax dollars and I also offer a full money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied. :mrgreen:

haha...im guessing the warranty depends on our unlikely survival....ahahahhaaa..yer a whip joe :lol2:

Since my boss lady buys the extended warranty on EVERYTHING, perhaps I better check the fine print and see if any of them cover astroid damages.

Jogeephus":155yix7x said:
You haven't been reading the boards close enough! ;-)

I have a similar device, which does a superior job and is green (John Deere Green, painted it myself) and I'll let it go for 49% of the AIG job. My device also protects against cattle farts and gum disease, at no extra cost.
Sorry Jo, in this project size you will have competition. Hey, is that guy with the turkeys and the Beam working next week? I have to get a prototype made up.

Now see that is the problem you both need to get together and make us think we need both your inventions.If your going to stick it to someone do it right.Now for a mere 10% i'll market for both of you and see if we can't help are fellow man.

rusty":2h50mvqn said:
Now see that is the problem you both need to get together and make us think we need both your inventions.If your going to stick it to someone do it right.Now for a mere 10% i'll market for both of you and see if we can't help are fellow man.

We have come to agreement where we are going to merge our enterprises together to reduce the costly overhead. Afterall, you just have know idea the cost of running a think tank. BTW - this doesn't have anything to do with the advantages of forming a monopoly. Its all about cost cutting and efficiencies. Just good bizness.

Rusty, I have talked with John and he is in complete agreement about you marketing the device. We call it the Polar Orbital Refletor Krannosphere - or PORK for short. Also, we have agreed that if you can successfully market it we will give you equal shares of the booty.

Here is a nice clip of it for your fear mongering - I mean marketing.

http://www.maniacworld.com/tetons-meteo ... -miss.html

I got hit by one of them assroids just last month! I swear it was bigger than Siberia! I couldnt set in the saddle for three days!! :frowns:

rusty":2nlrixu5 said:
Rusty
watch out dealing with Jo,I was helping on the imbalancers by trying to find non-breeding stock and selling shares and I haven't seen one red cent from it
I think he spent the money on shrimpf and beer for all his cronies in the good ol boy network of his local gov't

Angus Cowman":1ubl2ee5 said:
rusty":1ubl2ee5 said:
Rusty
watch out dealing with Jo,I was helping on the imbalancers by trying to find non-breeding stock and selling shares and I haven't seen one red cent from it
I think he spent the money on shrimpf and beer for all his cronies in the good ol boy network of his local gov't

That ain't fair. Rusty's rewards are totally dependant on his ability to sell the PORK. I think you are underestimating his ability. Afterall, he pm'ed me his resume and it was quite impressive - almost as impressive as Fat Al's. From this information it was clear that, like FatAl, he could easily sell a rat's a$$hole to a blind man for a wedding band. As for the Imbalance Project, it just really don't make much sense to make major breakthroughs in cattle genetics only to be squashed by an asteroid. So contact your congressman and spread the fear so he will vote to spend money wisely on the much needed and essential PORK. :nod: