Holding pen

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":2aop24lv said:
denvermartinfarms":2aop24lv said:
What are you breeding them to?

Currently an Angus bull named Obama more trouble than he is worth.
The reason I want her type no matter is I put an Angus, Hereford of Char on them they will raise a calf that will mash the scales. Secondly I can change my calf crop color by changing the bull.
That's what i thought you had but was not sure. I know alot of people don't think they work in my area, but me and alot of others around me like cattle like that.

Should work fine in your area as she hair's over real well with all the Herf/Char got a toch a brimmer and they grow a calf.

These two are 3/4 Herf and a 1/4 Brimmer and I would think they would do well in your area also.
003-1.jpg

I picked this one up and she is a Certified F-1 I don't think she would tolerate your winters well without shelter.

008-1.jpg

I really like all your cattle! i don't know that they do to bad, i know i ranch that runs 1000 f1s, and another guy that has about 800. And i buy alot of eared calves to feed when i can and they do good, i have a bunch of black ones right now and they are gaining better than i hope for. But i do understand what you are saying. Do you have a good supply of good cows like these down there?

denvermartinfarms":3e37mp80 said:
I really like all your cattle! i don't know that they do to bad, i know i ranch that runs 1000 f1s, and another guy that has about 800. And i buy alot of eared calves to feed when i can and they do good, i have a bunch of black ones right now and they are gaining better than i hope for. But i do understand what you are saying. Do you have a good supply of good cows like these down there?

That bottom girl would set you back as everyone in this part of the world want's that kind of cow.
A guy that is running my Hereford bulls is where I have been picking mine up.
He has 20 to 30 heifers a year I have picked up for 800 as 5 weight's and raised them out.
Those type cows usually demand a premium here.