hog wash

Help Support CattleToday:

Seems a shame to use a beauty of a car like the Bel Air for a crash test.

Hubby picked me up for our first date in one, we even had a driver. But at the end of the night the driver was passed out in the back seat and hubby had to do all the driving.. :lol: Good help is sooo hard to find.. :p

hillsdown":1e7qguif said:
Seems a shame to use a beauty of a car like the Bel Air for a crash test.

Hubby picked me up for our first date in one, we even had a driver. But at the end of the night the driver was passed out in the back seat and hubby had to do all the driving.. :lol: Good help is sooo hard to find.. :p
especially when theres more metal in one fender on the 59,, then all of the malibu.. i just dont see that ol belair folding up that easy

Maybe it had a fair bit of rust on the underside as it was made in '59, and not road worthy. and the new cars have got a lot safety features the old ones didn't. As could you see anyone wanting to crash a classic car in good nick, how much money would that be, probably more than the new one.

chrisy":2xylfcmw said:
Maybe it had a fair bit of rust on the underside as it was made in '59, and not road worthy. and the new cars have got a lot safety features the old ones didn't. As could you see anyone wanting to crash a classic car in good nick, how much money would that be, probably more than the new one.
not a 59 four door grocery getter, but look how that heavy metal car folds up light aluminum foil

Maybe they should have used an Impala instead of the Bel Air. At least they didn't use a Biscayne.