HMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus

Reaction score
HMMMMMM!!!!!!

The Lord has a way of revealing those of us who really know him, and those that don't! Think about it! Kerry gave a big speech last week about how his faith is so "important" to him. In this attempt to convince the American people that we should consider him for president, he announced that his favorite Bible verse is John 16:3.

Of course the speech writer meant John 3:16, but nobody in the Kerry camp was familiar enough with scripture to catch the error. And do you know what John 16:3 says? John 16:3 says; "They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me." The Spirit works in strange ways.

Pass it on VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!

That's great LA. I'm glad you picked up on that. Kerry now proves that he will stoop to riding the tail of the Christian cloak just to gain that vote. All the while, he stands for abortion and other liberal things that are deplorable to God. To me, this is the most pitiful thing he has done to date. (Provided it is true) He will certainly lose unless he is part of God's plan.

He will certainly lose unless he is part of God's plan.[/quote]

you are certainly right! but,

this can be said of anyone! if he wins or loses, it will be God's will.

even that wicked king nebuchadnezzar of babylon was called "God's servant" why? because he was allowed to oppress Israel. why? because Israel had turned from God and God brought judgment upon them thru this wicked king.

God chastens his own when needed... and america should heed this truth. there is a time when God will give up on a man/nation if they do not turn from their error. look at where our country has gone in the last 50 or less years.

in the end, we will never defeat our enemies as long as we push God out of our lives.

jt

Nice story, quite reminiscent of Mr. Clinton's bumbling mistakes when he tried to quote scripture, but just a bit inaccurate. Look up John 16:3, in context, and see what it really says. It's more like "they will persecute you because they don't know the Father or Jesus".

This "misinformation" (to use the politically correct term for lies) spreads like wildfire on the internet, please check for accuracy before you post.

JT, you are right on, God will turn the country over to Kerry/Edwards if we choose to kill our babies, let the queers out of control, yak on cell phones, outlaw Jesus's name mentioned in public meetings, etc.

I like to see the democrats defeat themselves, though. One mistake after another. You know, I was praying that the enemy voters would accidently vote wrong (I mean right) before the 2000 election. Didn't think about it until recently, how many democrats in Florida were saying they were confused and accidently voted for Bush.

Claim Victory for Bush! This ain't an ordinary election. It's a battle of GOOD and EVIL, very plain and simple.

jt":2fylxjn2 said:
He will certainly lose unless he is part of God's plan.

you are certainly right! but,

this can be said of anyone! if he wins or loses, it will be God's will.

even that wicked king nebuchadnezzar of babylon was called "God's servant" why? because he was allowed to oppress Israel. why? because Israel had turned from God and God brought judgment upon them thru this wicked king.

God chastens his own when needed... and america should heed this truth. there is a time when God will give up on a man/nation if they do not turn from their error. look at where our country has gone in the last 50 or less years.

in the end, we will never defeat our enemies as long as we push God out of our lives.

jt[/quote]

Amen

Hillbilly

Latest posts