Hmmm, thought for the day.

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
Have you ever wondered if the one dollar bills in your wallet or purse were ever in a strippers butt crack?
If not you're wondering now.
Have a nice day. :lol: :lol:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: My mind is just blank. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: My jaws are hurting from laughter and smiling. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Why or whatever brought that thought across your mind. :lol2: I can tell you are a deep thinker and you will probably get at least one patent before you die. :tiphat:

VanC":1dy1pj1z said:
God, I hope it wasn't a male stripper.

You had to go and say that didn't you, I was getting along pretty good as long as I was thinking woman .I'm going now to lysol my money .I reckon a feller'd be safe on everything but the ones . Gonna be saying "keep the change " a lot for a while .

Larry

Well ish!!! Now I can add that to my list of issues ~ along with grocery store cart handles, public bathrooms, inmate property and gas station pens. :help:

Clorox~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~where is the Colorox~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Where is the throwing up smiley when I need it!! Gee tthanks

thanks Curtis for that thought....

angie":38zrscky said:
Well ish!!! Now I can add that to my list of issues ~ along with grocery store cart handles, public bathrooms, inmate property and gas station pens. :help:

ditto

I carry a bottle of waterless hand wash with me...I have one in my purse, on my desk at my office, my car, my truck, and my horse trailer. You never know...

Just_a_girl":3nth5xki said:
thanks Curtis for that thought....

angie":3nth5xki said:

ditto

I carry a bottle of waterless hand wash with me...I have one in my purse, on my desk at my office, my car, my truck, and my horse trailer. You never know...
I do to and I carry baby wet wipes for places I want to sit and wipe tables with them to. I don't think I have OCD.
puke.gif
4-2.gif
vomit_emoticon.gif

Don't forget that a lot of the higher currencies (20's etc) have cocaine on them. Now the OCD people can really worry. But money is really filthy-ever notice all the hand wipes the bank tellers use?

And the coins are nasty too. In a vending machine, you normally have to clean the coin acceptor a couple of times a year to get the grime and funk out of it.

Latest posts