Hmmm, thought for the day.

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
Have you ever wondered if the one dollar bills in your wallet or purse were ever in a strippers butt crack?
If not you're wondering now.
Have a nice day. :lol: :lol:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: My mind is just blank. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: My jaws are hurting from laughter and smiling. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Why or whatever brought that thought across your mind. :lol2: I can tell you are a deep thinker and you will probably get at least one patent before you die. :tiphat:

larryshoat

Reaction score
VanC":1dy1pj1z said:
God, I hope it wasn't a male stripper.

You had to go and say that didn't you, I was getting along pretty good as long as I was thinking woman .I'm going now to lysol my money .I reckon a feller'd be safe on everything but the ones . Gonna be saying "keep the change " a lot for a while .

Larry

angie1

Reaction score
Well ish!!! Now I can add that to my list of issues ~ along with grocery store cart handles, public bathrooms, inmate property and gas station pens. :help:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Clorox~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~where is the Colorox~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Where is the throwing up smiley when I need it!! Gee tthanks

Just_a_girl

Reaction score
thanks Curtis for that thought....

angie":38zrscky said:
Well ish!!! Now I can add that to my list of issues ~ along with grocery store cart handles, public bathrooms, inmate property and gas station pens. :help:

ditto

I carry a bottle of waterless hand wash with me...I have one in my purse, on my desk at my office, my car, my truck, and my horse trailer. You never know...

chrisy

Reaction score
Just_a_girl":3nth5xki said:
thanks Curtis for that thought....

angie":3nth5xki said:

ditto

I carry a bottle of waterless hand wash with me...I have one in my purse, on my desk at my office, my car, my truck, and my horse trailer. You never know...
I do to and I carry baby wet wipes for places I want to sit and wipe tables with them to. I don't think I have OCD.
puke.gif
4-2.gif
vomit_emoticon.gif

mischief

Reaction score
Don't forget that a lot of the higher currencies (20's etc) have cocaine on them. Now the OCD people can really worry. But money is really filthy-ever notice all the hand wipes the bank tellers use?

grannysoo

Reaction score
And the coins are nasty too. In a vending machine, you normally have to clean the coin acceptor a couple of times a year to get the grime and funk out of it.