Hit and Run

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Got home a couple of hours ago from town. Husband helped me unload the truck and drove it to the shop to put it away.
He came back to the house madder then fire. Asked me what I hit. Huh??? Nothing.
Some *%&%#$#^* backed into the front of our truck left 2 big dents in the bumper and almost tore off the license plate. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Left no note, nothing. Of course I had parked behind someone in the Target parking lot. Normally I try to park away from other vehicles.
Now we get to pay to get it fixed. :mad: :mad:

Has anyone ever noticed,
If you park a nice looking vehicle away from all other vehicles, when you return
vehicles are parked all around you even when the lot is not even near full.
Tom.

Couple days ago I had a $850 dollar mirror broken in a parking lot. Yup! that's the replacement cost on a side mirror for my pickup. $500 dollar deductible. :help:

:heart: Herfs problems are fixable. :nod: WHAT? CAN YOU DO WITH STUPID. :roll:

That stinks mnmt. Surprising how much repairs cost on vehicles. Just glad the airbags didn't go off. Those cost a lot to get reset.

what? what tickets? Maybe you need to put your glasses on and re-read my posts instead of assuming thing. You know what they say about assuming don't you?

He's back...new it couldn't last forever...

Alice

That stinks. I have a few mysterious paint streaks and dents on my car from parking lots :roll:

Sorry to hear about the hit and run. There is no decency in that. Im always worried that some day the same thing will happen to me. Some drunken guy just hit me since i park on the streets here in College. Was it in the middle of the day too?

Cattlehand it was around 2:30pm. I had just stopped to pick up a birthday gift for my daughters classmate, went out to the truck got in and went to the party. Never thought to look at the front of it.
Already spoke to the police there and since I have to go back in tomorrow, will go in and make out a report. Been hearing a lot of reports of hit and runs down there.

I know Alice, now if only it would go away. ;-)

I luv herfrds":2g3v6xy7 said:
Cattlehand it was around 2:30pm. I had just stopped to pick up a birthday gift for my daughters classmate, went out to the truck got in and went to the party. Never thought to look at the front of it.
Already spoke to the police there and since I have to go back in tomorrow, will go in and make out a report. Been hearing a lot of reports of hit and runs down there.

I know Alice, now if only it would go away. ;-)

:lol2: :nod: :lol2: :nod:

mnmtranching":ur0z42bk said:
Couple days ago I had a $850 dollar mirror broken in a parking lot. Yup! that's the replacement cost on a side mirror for my pickup. $500 dollar deductible. :help:

:heart: Herfs problems are fixable. :nod: WHAT? CAN YOU DO WITH STUPID. :roll:

A couple of years ago a chunk of ice fell off of a truck and wiped out one of my mirrors on my 2000 F350 . The discount auto store wanted $220 for one . I found a place on ebay called doctor auto parts, they had one for $85 and it fit and looked like new .Might be worth a try .

Larry

I still hadn't got my windshield fixed,and it's almost time for inspection again..Don't think it'll pass this time. Y'all remember that charecter in Lil' Abner?? I think he was Kickapoo Jo--always had a raincloud over his head..Begining to feel like that myself...Hang in there,Hon..

peg4x4":1bw8csws said:
I still hadn't got my windshield fixed,and it's almost time for inspection again..Don't think it'll pass this time. Y'all remember that charecter in Lil' Abner?? I think he was Kickapoo Jo--always had a raincloud over his head..Begining to feel like that myself...Hang in there,Hon..

Joe Bftsplk (approximate spelling). That was the guy with the raincloud over his head.
Kickapoo Joy Juice. That was something else entirely.

that sucks that you got hitt an that they ran.people need to have the guts to stay when they back into some1.

bigbull338":w38skf5h said:
that sucks that you got hitt an that they ran.people need to have the guts to stay when they back into some1.

I heard that that is pretty crappy.

Sorry to hear that ILH some people need their butts whooped.....

Last summer I ran into Princess Auto to get a new nozzle for my quad sprayer and when I went out to my pick up someone had ripped the door handle right off...I had just bought a new cell phone worth a few pennies and had it on my sun guard ..The window was open about 3 inches ,so I think they tried to reach through but couldn't and got frustrated so they pulled on the handle..

Could have been worse as I had my purse in the back seat with $2200.00 of Euros that I was going to deposit into our account that were left over from Mr. HD's last trip to visit his family..

Now I know to never ever leave cell phone, purse, satellite radio etc. in plain view... :oops: ...

Latest posts