Hit a dog this weekend...

Help Support CattleToday:

S&WSigma40VEShooter":14vte7v5 said:
angie":14vte7v5 said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":14vte7v5 said:
I still dont think an animal is worth a human life whether it be a meth head or a terrorist from Afghanistan.
Maybe that is so, but I didn't ask you to clarify what you think or how you feel, it doesn't matter to me. There are plenty of people who need to die (terrorists just for starters....).

Good attitude to have seeing as how you work with the public and all. Exactly why I dislike most cops they are all smart arses.

What do you think the fate is for the judges that ruled Roe v. Wade?

Good attitude to have seeing as how you work with the public and all. Exactly why I dislike most cops they are all smart arses.[/quote]

What do you think the fate is for the judges that ruled Roe v. Wade?[/quote]

Heck if I know.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":pyfldyen said:
Good attitude to have seeing as how you work with the public and all. Exactly why I dislike most cops they are all smart arses.
While I will not (cannot) deny being a "smart arse" I will, however, say it occurred long before I became a member of the law enforcement community.

I will also say that I am neither randomly rude nor mean ~ if I was I would tell HS what I think about his "...scriptures blah blah blah....", but that would be rude, and he is not rude to me or anyone else, nor has he solicited my opinion (perhaps (and probably) because he doesn't care, which is fine with me).

You, on the other hand, are consistently, and randomly, rude and/or mean to members who have done nothing to deserve the back of your hand. I have read enough of your comments to know better than to solicit your thoughts or feelings on any issue ~ I simply do not care for them. That is all I was saying. Hope that clarifies.

Now, back to Lammie and her dog.
Sorry Lammie!

angie":1g0yaapx said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":1g0yaapx said:
While I will not (cannot) deny being a "smart arse" I will, however, say it occurred long before I became a member of the law enforcement community.

I will also say that I am neither randomly rude nor mean ~ if I was I would tell HS what I think about his "...scriptures blah blah blah....", but that would be rude, and he is not rude to me or anyone else, nor has he solicited my opinion (perhaps (and probably) because he doesn't care, which is fine with me).

You, on the other hand, are consistently, and randomly, rude and/or mean to members who have done nothing to deserve the back of your hand. I have read enough of your comments to know better than to solicit your thoughts or feelings on any issue ~ I simply do not care for them. That is all I was saying. Hope that clarifies.

Sorry Lammie!

I am nice to people that are nice to me. I tell things like they are. If people dont like em well thats their problem.

As stated on a previous post since I got swine flu I have been on prednisone. I got a couple more days left on it. One of the side affects on the label says it can make you an arsehole while your on it. My family is about ready for me to get off of it. I am about ready to get off of it. Oh by the way rocksprings, I cant see what your saying as your on my foes list also.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":1r27pm1v said:
angie":1r27pm1v said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":1r27pm1v said:

Sorry Lammie!

I am nice to people that are nice to me. I tell things like they are. If people dont like em well thats their problem.

Seems to me you would soon realize you don't have many friends being that way.
There's just sometimes a person just needs to keep his mouth shut.

Cal

S&WSigma40VEShooter":2wl6ib9v said:
I am nice to people that are nice to me.
You are rude and disrespectful to those that are indifferent to you, it causes you to be either alienated, ignored or attacked. You cannot complain about a situation you created, and expect people to sympathize.
I tell things like they are.
Things like they are from your perspective. And I agree with that, I was simply communicating with you using your style of communication. I thought you would appreciate the directness.
If people dont like em well thats their problem.
To state that it is "their problem" is to overstate your impact and importance on the listener/reader. It is important to separate "problem" from inconvenience, and inconvenience from nuisance. Your behavior is,at best, a nuisance.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":8ixk0rrp said:
angie":8ixk0rrp said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":8ixk0rrp said:
Extrapolate on that please.
Simply that, there are animals more worthy than certain humans. Animals that contribute in some meaningful way (my dog for example) vs people who destruct the lives of people they come into contact with.

I still dont think an animal is worth a human life whether it be a meth head or a terrorist from Afghanistan.
What about one of those guys that makes undercover films of animal mistreatment and shows it to the media 9 months later?

What about one of those guys that makes undercover films of animal mistreatment and shows it to the media 9 months later?[/quote]

I still think that human life is more important than animals. At least according to the good lord it is. Granted Id like to wring their necks but according to God animals are not as important as humans. That is why God made animals without souls.

What about one of those guys that makes undercover films of animal mistreatment and shows it to the media 9 months later?

Todays response:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":1ou768oy said:
I still think that human life is more important than animals. At least according to the good lord it is. Granted Id like to wring their necks but according to God animals are not as important as humans. That is why God made animals without souls.

Yesterdays response:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":1ou768oy said:
Kill em all let God sort em out.

angie":2gjfbed3 said:

Todays response:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":2gjfbed3 said:

Yesterdays response:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":2gjfbed3 said:
Kill em all let God sort em out.

HA HA HA HA HA

What a person cant be sarcastic and say kill em all let God sort em out. Besides that its a song anyways.

Lammie":3bv874mw said:
and while I feel really badly about it, I'm also mad that it messed up my truck.

Ahhhhhh, poor baby. Count your blessings that you drove away from it - at best, that dog crawled away from it. Had it been something bigger - say a deer, or a cow - you very well would not have driven away from it. Quit whining and count your blessings!

Lammie, you are a kind sole. Sorry you are upset about the dog. Some folks are hard, cold, rude and nasty to kind hearted people like you. When did God say dogs dont have soles. I believe our God will take care of his good faithful dogs as he does his good kind faithful people, Bless your kind hart.
Tom

kerley":1kp8n8a7 said:
When did God say dogs dont have soles. I believe our God will take care of his good faithful dogs as he does his good kind faithful people,
Tom
I have been intending to ask that same question. By what authority do people say that dogs don't have souls?

Ryder":2ts4gdl1 said:
kerley":2ts4gdl1 said:
When did God say dogs dont have soles. I believe our God will take care of his good faithful dogs as he does his good kind faithful people,
Tom
I have been intending to ask that same question. By what authority do people say that dogs don't have souls?

If a dog does, what about a cow?