Hit a dog this weekend...

Help Support CattleToday:

I love how we prescieve terrorist , This country was founded on terrorist..How soon we forget that The boston Tea Party was a terrorist act,( so king george thought)..White men ,dressed as indains, destorying private goods ,all over a 10% tax on tea...They did not know how good they had it...

No animal worth a human life,You do not know some of the so called human I have met....I bet the little girl parents in Fl. that was just murdered, feels different then that....

It is also interesting to me that we(people in general ) value cats, dogs and horses, more than other animals...I personnaly feel that if you can not value animals you have no value for humans..

I love my cows , more than my cats, or any horse that I have owned,, and they taste better to...Yes I have eaten horse meat, like liver I did not like it..Cat, can not say for sure but some asian dinner may serve it???

alftn":2ewhmps2 said:
I love how we prescieve terrorist , This country was founded on terrorist..How soon we forget that The boston Tea Party was a terrorist act,( so king george thought)..White men ,dressed as indains, destorying private goods ,all over a 10% tax on tea...They did not know how good they had it...

I disagree about the founders insurrection.
Terrorists target civilian lives. Throwing tea in the harbor doesn't come close to that.
They were rebels, not terrorists.

Well do not want to give history leasson but...

1 thousands of people(Troy) were killed by these rebles
2 hundereds of thousands (Troys) were forced to move to canada,and there property was stolen
3 Many historians beleive that the reveloution was a excuse for certain people to still wealth and make money
4 ol well I guess you believe the civil war was over slavery, too?

alftn":2sj0n9uy said:
Well do not want to give history leasson but...

1 thousands of people(Troy) were killed by these rebles
2 hundereds of thousands (Troys) were forced to move to canada,and there property was stolen
3 Many historians beleive that the reveloution was a excuse for certain people to still wealth and make money
4 ol well I guess you believe the civil war was over slavery, too?
Don't you mean Tory instead of Troy? Your spelling is horrendous and makes what you write hard to understand.

angie":1kp5oxt9 said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":1kp5oxt9 said:
I am nice to people that are nice to me.
You are rude and disrespectful to those that are indifferent to you, it causes you to be either alienated, ignored or attacked. You cannot complain about a situation you created, and expect people to sympathize.
I tell things like they are.
Things like they are from your perspective. And I agree with that, I was simply communicating with you using your style of communication. I thought you would appreciate the directness.
If people dont like em well thats their problem.
To state that it is "their problem" is to overstate your impact and importance on the listener/reader. It is important to separate "problem" from inconvenience, and inconvenience from nuisance. Your behavior is,at best, a nuisance.
Angie, keep writing stuff like that and you'll be on Sigma Shooter's best friends forever list. :lol2:

ga. prime":3ea3fhok said:
angie":3ea3fhok said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":3ea3fhok said:
I am nice to people that are nice to me.
You are rude and disrespectful to those that are indifferent to you, it causes you to be either alienated, ignored or attacked. You cannot complain about a situation you created, and expect people to sympathize.
I tell things like they are.
Things like they are from your perspective. And I agree with that, I was simply communicating with you using your style of communication. I thought you would appreciate the directness.
If people dont like em well thats their problem.
To state that it is "their problem" is to overstate your impact and importance on the listener/reader. It is important to separate "problem" from inconvenience, and inconvenience from nuisance. Your behavior is,at best, a nuisance.
Angie, keep writing stuff like that and you'll be on Sigma Shooter's best friends forever list. :lol2:

Angie is my hero. LOL!

I am sorry for the spelling , if it has more than 4 letters ,I usually spell it wrong...Brain missing a gear when it comes to letters...again am glad to be tolarated on this board...

Geez, I'm sorry I posted it now! :roll:

Msscamp, I said I was thankful it wasn't a deer. I knew a woman who decapitated from hitting a horse. If I had been uncaring about it, I feel you would have gotten onto me for being cold hearted. There's you a no win. Anyway, it was a living thing, and while I don't necessarily believe that animals have souls in the traditional sense, I do believe that we endow our pets with a certain immortality and I like to think that the pets who went before us are running in fields of green, lounging on couches they were never allowed to lounge on in life and in general having a good time.

As for people being worth more than pets, well, I've known some folks that I wouldn't have traded any of my dogs for, but then, we all do.

I've never hit a dog before. Couple of rabbits, maybe a coon, a cat once, but never a dog. Hit a possum once and he got up and walked away.

I don't use the fog lights a lot anyway.

Lammie":20fq2943 said:
Geez, I'm sorry I posted it now! :roll:

Msscamp, I said I was thankful it wasn't a deer. I knew a woman who decapitated from hitting a horse. If I had been uncaring about it, I feel you would have gotten onto me for being cold hearted. There's you a no win. Anyway, it was a living thing, and while I don't necessarily believe that animals have souls in the traditional sense, I do believe that we endow our pets with a certain immortality and I like to think that the pets who went before us are running in fields of green, lounging on couches they were never allowed to lounge on in life and in general having a good time.

As for people being worth more than pets, well, I've known some folks that I wouldn't have traded any of my dogs for, but then, we all do.

I've never hit a dog before. Couple of rabbits, maybe a coon, a cat once, but never a dog. Hit a possum once and he got up and walked away.

I don't use the fog lights a lot anyway.

Are you saying you didn't think there would be such a long discussion over a roadkill? :lol: :lol:

Cal

msscamp":xsoow7h0 said:
Lammie":xsoow7h0 said:
and while I feel really badly about it, I'm also mad that it messed up my truck.

Ahhhhhh, poor baby. Count your blessings that you drove away from it - at best, that dog crawled away from it. Had it been something bigger - say a deer, or a cow - you very well would not have driven away from it. Quit whining and count your blessings!

Interesting comment. It caught me off guard. The next one won't though.

HerefordSire":znjd3lpp said:
msscamp":znjd3lpp said:
Lammie":znjd3lpp said:
and while I feel really badly about it, I'm also mad that it messed up my truck.

Ahhhhhh, poor baby. Count your blessings that you drove away from it - at best, that dog crawled away from it. Had it been something bigger - say a deer, or a cow - you very well would not have driven away from it. Quit whining and count your blessings!

Interesting comment. It caught me off guard. The next one won't though.
Prizes for weirdest comments of the month go to msscamp and herfsire. Congratulations.

Lammie sorry to hear about your accident, and that you were feeling bad, this shows what a nice caring person you are, and I applaud you for it. I hit a dog on my Driving Test just seemed to come from nowhere, hasten to add I didn't pass that time as it was so near the beginning of the test, I did the next time. I think of it sometimes but mustn't dwell. All you have to think about is at least you and others around you were OK! maybe a little harsh, but humans fortunately or not come first.

Latest posts