Historical

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are trying to take the moral high ground my crook is better than your crook.
You don't see a problem there?
My crystal ball sees a lock coming.
This thread was never about a candidate for me but our election system.
I think their all snakes some are just less venomous.
I agree CB put them all in a sack, shake them up. Pour them out and you can't tell the difference in them.

I agree CB put them all in a sack, shake them up. Pour them out and you can't tell the difference in them.
Both parties have been screwing us over for decades.
One wants you enslaved and the other indentured for life.
Lots of poison issues to pick from.
Our only defense up until now is we believed we had free and fair elections.
We have to stop looking at this from my crook or yours.

Not hard to tell at all.. If the mouth is open, they're lying...................

Dam Caustic !!! If you ever decide to run for President you got my vote !!! Lol !!!
Court challenges have failed. There is no "rigged" election. Trump loss fir sure - not by a small margin.

If Hunter Biden committed tax fraud, he should be prosecuted, but the timing of this is very convenient for Trump and his Justice Department. If Hunter broke the law he should answer and pay.

I can only assume you also agree that Trump should answer if committed the same tax fraud (where are those tax returns anyway)?
Amen.

I would put odds on them not accepting the case.

There are many reasons that this is ridiculous. The least of which is that Texas has no standing to challenge results in other states. What if California sued to make Texas change it's election results?

Today is the last day for any such challenges. After today, the Federal "Safe Harbor Law" says that Congress must accept the State's Certified Electors. The only State that has not yet certified is Wisconsin because the hearing on one of Trump's lawsuits is not set until Friday. The votes will still count, but they don't have the Safe Harbor protection.

Trump is now 1-49 on his lawsuits. (The one he did win allowed poll watchers to move 2 feet closer to watch).
Yea. Trump is a loser.

The majority or the people voted Trump out and he keeps muddying the water. If the majority voted for him Biden would have respected that. You have no idea what my brain can wrap around. The majority of the people saved our country and you cannot seem to understand that. Every evidence of voter fraud has been debunked as will the case brought by the crook Ken Paxton. When I voted we used a machine that had a little wheel on it I have no idea what went on in the machine. Treason could very well fit some of Trumps backers at this time and I am not accusing you Caustic as fomenting Treason.
Amen.

This is off track and not the issue. Corruption has run rampant on both sides for years. Forget the political garbage here.
The scary part here is the integrity of our republic is not guarded by the press.
Where are we going to be if we don't believe the integrity of our election results. The point is this effects both sides.
The numbers don't add up.
Look it up for yourself. Winner won with the fewest counties ever actually by less than half of any other President.
This is the very reason the electoral college was established to prevent large cities from running the country. Less than 500 counties decided the results for over 3000 counties.
This has always in the past needed almost 1000 counties to pull it off.
Again this is screwy as Chinese Arithmetic.
Numbers are good. You are supporting Jim Jordan's bogus argument. Each election is different. A lot more people voted. People voted against Trump - simple.

If Hunter Biden committed tax fraud, he should be prosecuted, but the timing of this is very convenient for Trump and his Justice Department. If Hunter broke the law he should answer and pay.

I can only assume you also agree that Trump should answer if committed the same tax fraud (where are those tax returns anyway)?
Trump supporters believe his blame game. Blame everyone (including Republicans and his cabinet).

Maybe so he is a politician and lawyer, he has been plagued for years with issues and has survived them all.
But that is all just deflection.
This again is the perception or reality of fraud to millions of Americans.
What is your fear of addressing it at the SCOTUS level.
That is what the court is for to settle state disputes.
I feel we have far more to loose as a country by not.
SCOTUS will never hear this farce!

Well if it is a conservative network or a liberal network by definition it will not be unbiased. Good grief.
No Fox is fair and balanced. Hannity would never be biased. Nor would Rush! Maybe listen to many "liberal" outlets too.

I clicked. First time I ever went to the Breitbart website. Does anyone else think that Steve Bannon needs to clean up his physical appearance a little? Not sure if he is still involved there or not. Whenever I see him on TV, I think he should get a haircut, comb his hair and shave. Maybe a new shirt. He always looked like a homeless person to me. I am just a judgmental person I guess.

The Supreme Court has a huge responsibility. They should NEVER be political. But, if there were states that did not follow the law, something needs to happen. So little time, so much at stake, they should never be political.
State courts have ruled on Rudy's suits. Done. Trump did not win. This is not for SCOTUS.

Both parties have been screwing us over for decades.
One wants you enslaved and the other indentured for life.
Lots of poison issues to pick from.
Our only defense up until now is we believed we had free and fair elections.
We have to stop looking at this from my crook or yours.
There is where we disagree CB (well, I guess we disagree on a lot 😉). I have yet to see one instance of evidence that this was not a free and fair election. If you have evidence or know of any, please share. I mean real evidence and not some made-up crap. Just saying the numbers don't add up is not proof. So far after, over 50 court cases, none have been shown, not one.
Trump's own Election security guy said it was the most honest and fair election in the history of the US. Of course, Trump fired him for telling the truth like he has done to so many in the past.

Last edited:
With all these filings by both parties it's going to be hard for the court to duck .

"In addition to the original filing by the State of Texas, there are other filings, including:

• A motion to intervene by President Donald Trump
  • An amici curiae ("friends of the court") brief by Missouri, on behalf of itself and "Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia" in support of Texas's case
  • An amici curiae brief filed by Carter Phillips and other "Never Trump" Republican opponents of the president, supporting Pennsylvania and the defendant states
  • An amici curiae brief filed by Roy Moore and other "constitutional attorneys" in support of the Texas case.
  • An amicus curiae brief filed by Arizona, urging the Court to act quickly
  • Responses to the Texas filing by each of the defendant states
  • An amici curiae brief filed by the District of Columbia and "States and territories of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Guam, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Washington" in support of Pennsylvania and the defendant states
  • A motion by Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, and Utah to intervene as plaintiffs
  • Two amicus curiae motions by members of the Pennsylvania house and senate, respectively, urging the Court to take the Texas case
  • An amicus curiae motion by the Christian Family Coalition in support of the Texas case
  • An amici curiae brief by the speaker and majority leader of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in support of the Texas case
  • A motion by "state legislators and voters" represented by the Justice Foundation and the Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, seeking to intervene and join the case as plaintiffs; their complaint was also filed
  • An amici curiae brief by 105 Republican members of the House of Representatives
  • An amici curiae brief by elected officials from four states in support of the Texas case
  • An amicus curiae brief by the City of Detroit in support of Pennsylvania and the defendants
  • An amicus curiae brief by the Justice and Freedom Fund in support of the Texas case
The sheer scale of filings in just three days — including from Democrats and groups on the left — for a case that the Supreme Court has not yet said it will hear may increase the chance that it will do so."
There is where we disagree CB (well, I guess we disagree on a lot 😉). I have yet to see one instance of evidence that this was not a free and fair election. If you have evidence or know of any, please share. I mean real evidence and not some made-up crap. Just saying the numbers don't add up is not proof. So far after, over 50 court cases, none have been shown, not one.
Trump's own Election security guy said it was the most honest and fair election in the history of the US. Of course, Trump fired him for telling the truth like he has done to so many in the past.
This has digressed to I hate your crook but love mine.
I truly didn't loose any sleep over the current occupant winning or losing.
What really confuses me most of all is Americans keep "electing" the same dynasty over and over.

No matter how it turns out I believe we are headed to 1860. Our hatred is so intense from either side we have quit looking out for Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.