Historic vote about to take place

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
northtexas":15thi9ay said:
The House of Clowns, er I mean representatives, is about to vote on Waxman-Markley bill.
It doesn't look good either according to CSPAN reports I have been reading.

Does this mean that everyone with a job that has employer paid medical benefits has to claim the value of employer contribution and be taxed on that amount. I am just wondering how much more the hard working American people can afford to pay so that the ones that wont work or are here illegal can benefit. I am thinking that we are in for a rough four years or worse.
Tom

It means electricity prices will sky rocket. We could be like these in this video:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YE45AIfervg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YE45AIfervg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

No it means that every thing that requires energy to be produced including energy will have a new tax on it unless it is produced outside of the U.S. Still has to go through the Senate. Call your Senators!!

This is what the President says about it.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HlTxGHn4sH4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HlTxGHn4sH4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

If you have a closed plant system and you pump additional CO2 into this system plants respond by producing more 02. This is one of the reasons the dinosaurs were able to live because the plant communities were so productive when there was much much more CO2 in the atmosphere than it is now. That said, how much money do you think the federal government would lose in fuel taxes if everyone suddenly changed to electric vehicles? Could all this be due .......nah........ I don't think there'll be an electric car on our roads for centuries.

And.... did you notice that on the day of this historic vote, all the American sheeple were concerned about was Michael Jackson?

The sheeple of America are going to pay the price for their ignorance.

There were a lot of people who voted for this jerk. Someone should have figured out who's paying for the all the "change". Don't want to be an "I told you so" but ........

lavacarancher":mgvrp171 said:
There were a lot of people who voted for this jerk. Someone should have figured out who's paying for the all the "change". Don't want to be an "I told you so" but ........

Given the choice between a $20 haircut and a $4000 haircut, a $200 suit and a $350,000 wardrobe I can see why. I don't think either party gets it. Maybe now the libertarian party will get their membership up. IMO gotta get rid of all the liberals in congress cause they are the ones that make the laws, president just signs it. What better way to do this than give them rope to hang themselves with. JMO.

[quote="Jogeephus I don't think either party gets it. Maybe now the libertarian party will get their membership up.

Your right we are going to have to take option C because A or B don't work anymore.

as long as you value money or have a need for money
or the goods money buys...your screwed
take away the need for money or the goods it buys :D
except for taxes.. :???:

grannysoo":2gcvfqcq said:
And.... did you notice that on the day of this historic vote, all the American sheeple were concerned about was Michael Jackson?

The sheeple of America are going to pay the price for their ignorance.

Amen! Wise words.

I didn't vote for him, but it was the most hollow time I have ever spent in a voting booth. I've never left before, after voting for President, wondering why I didn't feel better than I did. There were no good choices this time around. I just need to get through these remaining years of this presidency. He won't be re-elected. I fear the backlash, though.

solar power, wind power
grow your own food..meat and taters makes a purty good meal. :D
take care of you and yours and set back and watch all the craziness

Latest posts