Historic vote about to take place

Help Support CattleToday:

What is even scarier about this whole mess is that Obama is the first prez in a long time to actually hold up to his campaign promises. He is doing exactly what he said he would do. The American people wanted this change and they are getting it. I don't want to hear any whining from those who voted for him. I would, however, like to hear their rationale for supporting the spending programs, additional taxation, socialized healthcare etc. that came along with the "change".

My thoughts...

All the climate change, global warming, we're all gonna die hysteria was really jump started by Al Gore, who has many investments that stand to profit handsomely from all the new laws that are being shoved down our throats.

He lost a narrow election in 2000 (thank you Florida and the Supreme Court). Many people still think he was robbed of the presidency. This is his consolation prize from the dems and other influence peddlers...to make him a wealthy man. Of course, all those in power stand to gain more power, influence, and vote buying money to throw around to keep them in the lifestyle they're accustomed to, so it's a win/win for them all.

Me...I'm burning wood in the wood stove not because I need to, but because I want to. And I plan to keep it up. How will that affect their plans when more of us do the same? I have noticed many more outdoor wood furnaces and smoke rising from the chimneys than I ever had before. I now wonder how it will be possible to avoid the new "taxes by the mile" that is now being floated as a trial balloon? Buy an old classic car perhaps? With the old style speedometer than runs on a cable and no computer?

More rope is probably a good idea...just hope it can be reeled back in after it's done it's job.

Latest posts