Hillsdown

Help Support CattleToday:

Thank You all so very much!

With incredibly supportive friends like you guys, cancer does not have a chance. It should be shaking in its boots right now!!!
Your prayers, positive energy and wonderful words mean the world to me. :heart:

I go in for surgery on the 20th this month, after that it is chemo for sure but will not know anything more until/if the cancer has not spread and is completely removed by surgery.

As all of you that know me well, I am a stubborn gal and do not give up until I get things done. I intend for this to be no different and I plan to kick cancers @ss!!!

You are a wonderful family to belong to, and I am grateful to be part of the CT family.

Will stay in touch as things progress.
I will at least have a few days to get my web site up and running while I recoup ;-) so hopefully soon and you all can check us out at Hillsdownranch.com .

Thank you again, I think my heart has doubled in size after reading all of the posts and pm's . I am completely humbled.

I hope you had a very happy birthday and enjoyed your day. I shall continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless you and strengthen you as you go through this difficult time . May He give you strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow. Let us hear from you. Our prayers will keep going up for you.