Hillsdown????

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
I noticed that today is HD's birthday, but no age is given.
Are we left to believe she's 50 or over or 50 or less?
I don't know which, maby I need some help here.

How about it Hillsdown? Did I hear you say,"None of my buisness". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal

Calman":gnaho1u4 said:

How about it Hillsdown? Did I hear you say,"None of my buisness". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal

My guess is less. (of course she could be fooling us with her posts in cooking etc)

Happy Birthday HD.

Happy Birthday!
party-smiley-020.gif

So this was what all that yakking about lobster was about on the recipe forum. I was like WOW their eating lobster on a Wed night in January! Hope the lobster is delicious, the beer cold and the fire hot. Happy Birthday HD. :D

Thank you every one for the kind wishes. :D

As for my age it was posted last year at this time..and yes, it is less than 50, wayyyyy less. :p This is also the last Bday I am celebrating as the big 40 is next year.. :help:

MM the fancy meals just willy nilly are really how we roll, Thursday night is caviar and Crystal.. :lol2:

Well off to town to get the lobster. Thanks again everyone and if we were all in the same vicinity I would say come on over for dinner and drinks.. :tiphat:

hillsdown":2gc2dkkc said:
Thank you every one for the kind wishes. :D

As for my age it was posted last year at this time..and yes, it is less than 50, wayyyyy less. :p This is also the last Bday I am celebrating as the big 40 is next year.. :help:

MM the fancy meals just willy nilly are really how we roll, Thursday night is caviar and Crystal.. :lol2:

Well off to town to get the lobster. Thanks again everyone and if we were all in the same vicinity I would say come on over for dinner and drinks.. :tiphat:

My best.

As an older guy I can assure you the best looking women in the world by far are all over 40 - so you are about to enter the age where you actually become far more attractive - congrats.

As for the sea bugs - hope you enjoy them - not for me.

Be+

Now you have 2 posts running ~ looked but didn't see this when I started mine.
Its ok I think ~ can't have too many birthday wishes!! ;-)

Well hey, thanks all, BUT I am NOT 40 yet ,only 39 , so I guess I am still just mediocre tail for all you fellas... :lol2:

Thank you again for all your wishes and I am truly blessed to have found so many friends on here that I never would have found besides the blessings of Macons board.

To all my friends and foes thank you all for being there when I need you..to many more years God willing.. :tiphat:

angie":wb8ve4ww said:
Now you have 2 posts running ~ looked but didn't see this when I started mine.
Its ok I think ~ can't have too many birthday wishes!! ;-)

Angie now thats quite alright,no need to apologize.
We understand as you age you have a tedencey to get a little senile. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal

Cal
Wanda (Hillsdown) passed away yesterday -- day after her birthday. She fought a long fight earning her angel wings.

Thats sad to hear. I remember her having something going on, cancer I think. Been a rough couple months on the CT members. Thoughts and prayers to her family.

Latest posts