Hillbilly Vasectomy

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
After their 11th child, a hillbilly couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed.

So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. 'A less costly alternative, ' said the doctor, 'is to go home, get a cherry bomb, (fireworks are legal in hillbilly country) light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10.'

The hillbilly said to the doctor, 'I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me..'

'Trust me,' said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count!

'1'
'2'
'3'
'4'
'5'

At which point, he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and continued counting on his other hand.

This procedure works in Tennessee , Texas, Kentucky , Louisiana , Arkansas , Mississippi , Alabama , Georgia , Florida , West Virginia ....and Washington DC .

I do sincerely wish that this method would work in Washington DC.

I am not sure an atomic bomb would cure the insanity there.

alacattleman":2pya6f5j said:
chrisy":2pya6f5j said:
I always thought a couple of house bricks would do the job just as well. :cowboy: :help:
what!! slap em together :eek: ..........best just haul off and shoot me

that's about it, lay them on the brick and with the other one slam dunk, job done a few tears but the pain will soon subside :lol:
:lol: :lol:

pdfangus":q1688dsv said:

Is that what happened to the presidents missing testicle? :lol2:

RD-Sam":3egf4tpx said:
pdfangus":3egf4tpx said:

Is that what happened to the presidents missing testicle? :lol2:

RD..you sayin' our new prez is a "one nutter"??

That be the rumor that is all over the internet. :nod:

chrisy":rsmkqe3m said:
alacattleman":rsmkqe3m said:
chrisy":rsmkqe3m said:
I always thought a couple of house bricks would do the job just as well. :cowboy: :help:

that's about it, lay them on the brick and with the other one slam dunk, job done a few tears but the pain will soon subside :lol: :lol: :lol:
you undoubtly aint took a direct hit to the marble bag... just the slightest bump is pure torment ;-)

chrisy":4vzztb30 said:
alacattleman":4vzztb30 said:
chrisy":4vzztb30 said:

that's about it, lay them on the brick and with the other one slam dunk, job done a few tears but the pain will soon subside :lol:
:lol: :lol:

You may be right Chrisy, but I'm thinking the pain may last a while. :cry2: :cry2:

President's got two kids so the one nut must be plenty functional! Hitler was a one nutter too, not that I am comparing the two otherwise. Don't ask me why I know that.

LoveMoo11":1esewkmm said:
President's got two kids so the one nut must be plenty functional! Hitler was a one nutter too, not that I am comparing the two otherwise. Don't ask me why I know that.
Well now, how come we can't ask you why you know that!???

My only concern would be that he has enough balls to be president. :lol2:

CKC1586":3axp0eea said:
LoveMoo11":3axp0eea said:
Well now, how come we can't ask you why you know that!???

Now that is something odd to know. So exactly how do you know that , and who else in history do you know little unknown tidbits about ? :lol2:

Good one TB, that made me chuckle.. :)

The fact that Hitler was a one-nutter is open knowledge. At least there seems to be some justice in the world.

I just wanted to say something before this thread is locked. :nod: Ummmm that all I got to say about this.

RD-Sam":30kmjmt6 said:

Hillary did. I hear that's why she seldom wears a dress; afraid they'll show if she bends over.

dyates":3q4ms6dy said:
RD-Sam":3q4ms6dy said:

Hillary did. I hear that's why she seldom wears a dress; afraid they'll show if she bends over.
:lol2: :lol: :lol2: :clap: :clap: :lol2: :lol: :lol2: :cry2:

Latest posts