Hillbilly Vasectomy

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed.

So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. "A less costly alternative," said the doctor, "is to go home, get a cherry bomb, (fireworks are legal in Alabama) light it, put it in a beer can(COORS), then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10."

The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me."

"Trust me," said the doctor

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count!

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

( you'll love this...)

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and continued counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Tennessee , Kentucky , Louisiana , Arkansas , Mississippi , Missouri , West Virginia

Ryder":16xa2ys8 said:
alabama":16xa2ys8 said:
I don't get it????????
Don't pay any attention to it.
Poster originated it in Texas. Makes about as much sense as armadillos and coyotes.

Hey now!!! :devil2:

Ryder":26j9fy34 said:
alabama":26j9fy34 said:
I don't get it????????
Poster originated it in Texas. Makes about as much sense as armadillos and coyotes.

I wouldn't expect one from the bowels of the state to my East to understand. Want me to PM you and draw a picture? ;-) I'll trade you a diller for one of your swamp rats. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Hey TB,
Just remember there wouldn't be a Texas as you know it if the hillbillies from Tennessee and Alabama hadn't come to help the Texans whup Santa Anna! ;-)

Alabama :D don't worry, doesn't work in Alabama. Or Minnesota either. :clap: :clap:

TexasBred":1cm1ddec said:
Ryder":1cm1ddec said:
alabama":1cm1ddec said:
I don't get it????????

I wouldn't expect one from the bowels of the state to my East to understand. Want me to PM you and draw a picture? ;-) I'll trade you a diller for one of your swamp rats. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Out of the goodness of a Louisiana heart, no trade necessary. Just come over and get them. You can have as many as you can rope.

All we ask in return is that you keep those hogs penned up over there.

J. T.":w5w65gws said:
Hey TB,
Just remember there wouldn't be a Texas as you know it if the hillbillies from Tennessee and Alabama hadn't come to help the Texans whup Santa Anna! ;-)

JT you have a very good point there and we certainly appreciated all the help. It came at a good time. I'm still not sure about them cajuns tho cause my sister married one and lives down in Grand Isle with him and I'm still trying to figure that rascal out. Gotta admit he makes a mean gumbo even if he does throw chunks of those swamp rats in it. :lol2: :lol2:

J. T.":2gh24ieu said:
Hey TB,

I keep remindin' yawl, that we lost that one. It was the next one, where it was all Texicans, that we won. :lol:

Oh yea, the joke. That was funny. Its a good thing the vet didn't ask him to count to 21 .... :shock:

Latest posts