hILLBILLY DIVORCE

Help Support CattleToday:

newrancher

Reaction score
HILLBILLY DIVORCE

A hillbilly farmer who wanted to get a divorce paid a visit to a lawyer... The lawyer said, 'How can I help you?' The farmer said, 'I want to get one of them dayvorces.'

The lawyer said, 'Do you have any grounds?' The farmer said, 'Yes, I got 40 acres' The lawyer said, 'No, No, you don't understand, Do you have a suit?

The farmer said, 'Yes, I got a suit, I wears it to church on Sundays.' The lawyer said, 'No, no, I mean, do you have a case?' The farmer said, 'No, I ain't got a Case, but I got a John Deere.

The lawyer said, 'No, I mean, do you have a grudge?' The farmer said,'Yes, I got a grudge, that's where I parks the John Deere'

The lawyer said, 'Does your wife beat you up or something?' The farmer said, 'No, we both get up at 4:30.'

By now the lawyer is getting frustrated but tries one last question ..The lawyer said, 'Is your wife a nagger?' The farmer said, 'No, she's a little white gal, but our last child was a nagger and that's why I wants a dayvorce.'

HerefordSire":11t7lsoy said:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I should have wrote hillbillarious.
It is not my place to suggest what you should have or should not have done. I just don't think words like ******, faggot, retard, and wetback (for example) are either "hilarious" or " :lol: ". Of course I don't laugh at farting noises, loud belches or guys getting kicked in the crotch (for example) either.

angie":3s4c3alh said:
HerefordSire":3s4c3alh said:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I should have wrote hillbillarious.
It is not my place to suggest what you should have or should not have done. I just don't think words like be nice, faggot, retard, and wetback (for example) are either "hilarious" or " :lol: ". Of course I don't laugh at farting noises, loud belches or guys getting kicked in the crotch (for example) either.

I don't think the author tried to offend anyone. Sounds like the author was after a laugh. I need to laugh once a day. The author succeeded. I don't think anyone was harmed.

angie...this is quite a lengthy movie. It gets very very interesting near the end if you watch the entirety. I think it teaches us a very important lesson about life. Let me know if I am wrong.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cbk980jV7Ao&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cbk980jV7Ao&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The guy in the flick reminds me of getting sick from eating 3 chocolate eclairs :lol2: And also of how some used car salesmen talk. Your kinda waiting for a shoe to drop :lol2: .

BeefmasterB":1ldc2jwm said:
The guy in the flick reminds me of getting sick from eating 3 chocolate eclairs :lol2: And also of how some used car salesmen talk. Your kinda waiting for a shoe to drop :lol2: .

Not a bad flick for free.

Latest posts