Hilarious

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
I have one question if it is not too personal if it is just don't respond. Was your back injury military-related or from some other cause? And, I too thank you for your sacrifice and service.

Ambulance chaser.

I thought you would be in Kentucky by now! By the way, I called the Ky State Police and told them to be on the lookout for a Penguin coming from Tennessee!

sstterry said:
I have one question if it is not too personal if it is just don't respond. Was your back injury military-related or from some other cause? And, I too thank you for your sacrifice and service.

Military related

Logar said:
The person I respect the most is my wife. I left her home alone for nearly five years of tours and she hung in there. We will be 41 years married this month. We started out poor and I actually said these words on our wedding day because we could not afford rings;

"With this handshake I thee wed"

Yeah, I did.

Be safe. Happy Easter.

Best to all,

Logar (once known as Bez)

Military wives and the rest of the families are the most underrated & oft forgotten part of any nation's fighting force. "Keep the home fires burning" doesn't begin to cover it.
I don't really know how they endure it all as well as they do. Unsung heroes for sure.