Highway from Mexico to Canada??

Help Support CattleToday:

MULDOON

Reaction score
Where the Stars & Stripes ,, And the Eagle fli
Does any body know the exact route that it is suppose to take??
I'm hearing rumors that it might be going straight thru Muldoon!

It seems ironic that we moved to the country to get away from the crowds , and now they want to put a 8 lane highway thru my place!! :mad:

MULDOON":31qa5qfo said:
Does any body know the exact route that it is suppose to take??
I'm hearing rumors that it might be going straight thru Muldoon!

It seems ironic that we moved to the country to get away from the crowds , and now they want to put a 8 lane highway thru my place!! :mad:

I don,t know the exact route it will take but, I live at the northern end of that 83 hiway.

Thank you ,
The map seems to cut a really wide area,But it is sending me in the right direction, I should be able to find out where the meetings will be.

Bull Lady , What are your thoughts on what this is going to do to the real estate market??

Are people going to have to be buying at other places , and will the market be stalled until a official route has been decided.

I would think that it's going to hurt the market at first , because this is something that has to be disclosed to the potential buyer.

MULDOON":3ghxwz07 said:
Thank you ,
The map seems to cut a really wide area,But it is sending me in the right direction, I should be able to find out where the meetings will be.

Bull Lady , What are your thoughts on what this is going to do to the real estate market??

Are people going to have to be buying at other places , and will the market be stalled until a official route has been decided.

I would think that it's going to hurt the market at first , because this is something that has to be disclosed to the potential buyer.

I don't know how it works in Texas, but in Ohio once they decided where they were cutting the highway you either sold the ground to the state or it was taken from you in the courts. They do however have to make your property on either side of the highway assesable to you and your equipment. Even if that means construction of a culvert big enough for the combine, they have to comply.

The reason the route is so broad is because it hasn't been decided exactly where it's going to be yet.

I have a client in Austin that is on top of all that stuff.. she routinely sends me e-mails about what's going on. I think it's going to happen..when and where are the only questions.

Yes.. it will definitely affect the RE market.. but until anyone knows where it's going to be, it's hard to warn potential buyers from any specific area.

Right now people in my area are more "up in arms" about a new coal plant that is scheduled to open in Riesel. It's funny.. sellers think their property is worth more, buyers less! :)

Latest posts