High -Tech Horse Theft Ring

Help Support CattleToday:

cross_7":8ljmxbag said:
i knew a horse trader that had a horse auction and he traded lots of horses
he would buy horses and he had several young wanna be cowboys working for him and he had a big set of pens with concrete alleys.
the night before the auction those boys would tie the horses over night and then ride them all the next day on the concrete.
by the that night at the auction you could ride them bareback, walk around them, under them, pick up their feet and so on but get them home and rest up a day or two and you had a different horse.

I thought all horse auctions did that. You tie that sucker up to the highest rail where it can't lay down, ride it up and down those concrete lanes and a bunch out there in the parking lot, and that night (unless it is green or it is just a plain nut) it should to be too tired to act up. THAT said, there are an awful lot of exceptions. If you buy a full grown with no saddle or rider on it you had better be prepared to work.

polebender":1jhv7o2y said:
Update:

She has been banned from selling horses in the State of Texas. Justice has been served, but several people are out their deposit money. At least, hopefully, no more children are put in danger during these trial periods! I got this from a public posting:

"It is further ordered, adjudged, and decreed that, for the protection of the public, the defendant Patricia Wilson is hereby permanently enjoined from engaging in the sale, offering for sale, advertising for sale, promoting for sale, or assisting in the sale of horses in the State of Texas from the date of this judgement." Translation: Ms. Patricia Wilson can NEVER sell a horse in the state of Texas ever again. If she does, she will be prosecuted for breaching this judgement, put forth by the Honorable Dan Mills, Judge, 424th Judicial District, Llano County, TX.

God Bless!!!

Hi there,

Although the date of this e-mail is almost two years old I was hoping to find out if anyone knows what happened to Patricia Wilson over this time period and if anyone could tell me what she looks like!

Any info would help, thanks :D

According to fugleyhorseoftheday,another woman has been arrested for the same crime,same MO... No,can't remember names or places,but she is out of business..

Skyy2009":oh3b2axf said:
Hi there,

Although the date of this e-mail is almost two years old I was hoping to find out if anyone knows what happened to Patricia Wilson over this time period and if anyone could tell me what she looks like!

Any info would help, thanks :D

http://www.patriciawilsonsucks.com/

She was recently arrested again and is wearing an ankle bracelet. She has other trials in other counties coming up, and the TX Atty General is involved.

yup.. Jim62.. agreed.. "better to keep your mouth shut and look like a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt" my mamma used to say..If I get taken? it's MY fault for not doing my homework, ride 'em, work 'em, pre purchase vet check 'em and reference 'em.. if not, you get what you get.