High Speed Internet

Help Support CattleToday:

Once you have it and get use to it,if you have to go back it seems twice as slow.
I retired about 4 yrs ago and moved out to the country and had to do without high speed for about three months.I would hardly even get online.

Cal

We had been staying in my dad's guest house in Dallas while we were in the process of buying our ranch, so I got so used to DSL. Once we moved in, I figured I could live with dial-up again, just to save a little money (DSL/Broadband) isn't available here. Nope. I literally was in tears one evening trying to buy some curtains. It took me four hours! Needless to say, we called Hughesnet the next day.

TC Cattle":2pvreyph said:
We had been staying in my dad's guest house in Dallas while we were in the process of buying our ranch, so I got so used to DSL. Once we moved in, I figured I could live with dial-up again, just to save a little money (DSL/Broadband) isn't available here. Nope. I literally was in tears one evening trying to buy some curtains. It took me four hours! Needless to say, we called Hughesnet the next day.

I'm so sorry. :cry: But I understand when it is the best you can do. :( . :)

Latest posts