High headed COW

Help Support CattleToday:

Some folks have never had to work wild cows. I would love to get a few folks to come and work a notorious herd of brama girls around here. It will adjust your cull factor.

jedstivers":1c4gip4p said:
Y'all just keep culling all those cows that do this or that wrong. Everyone's culls are where ours come from. We'll take um.

Jed.

That's easy for you to say since you've got ol' AC that has to put up with all those old witches your buyers send you. LOL

Seriously folks keep those culls coming as folks like Jed, AC and myself really need them to make a living. Guess we're not good enough cattlemen to make it on "good" cows.

Your cousin has some rank looking Bramer cows for sure. Any cows you have to work on horseback are to rank for me. You guys can have my share of them wild ones. I wish I could pick the wild ones out before I get them home. But you don't really know what you have for a few days.

Texas PaPaw":15k726vw said:
jedstivers":15k726vw said:
Y'all just keep culling all those cows that do this or that wrong. Everyone's culls are where ours come from. We'll take um.

Jed.

That's easy for you to say since you've got ol' AC that has to put up with all those old witches your buyers send you. LOL

Seriously folks keep those culls coming as folks like Jed, AC and myself really need them to make a living. Guess we're not good enough cattlemen to make it on "good" cows.
How'd you know I took a page from Mariln Perkins?
Get her Brad, watch out Brad. That's a tough one Brad but you can handle her Brad.
Something like that.

jedstivers":27ckiiyb said:
Texas PaPaw":27ckiiyb said:
jedstivers":27ckiiyb said:

Jed.

How'd you know I took a page from Mariln Perkins?
Get her Brad, watch out Brad. That's a tough one Brad but you can handle her Brad.
Something like that.

Yep! After all he is from show-me country. LOL