High FLO 12V ATV Sprayer Pump ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Stocker Steve":19xgtw8z said:
Have you had success repairing these? I have one where the motor runs but it does not pump anymore...
May be just the rubber pump gear needs replaced if electric motor will run. You can't mess it up any more than it already is :D

RanchMan90":1gpbw1re said:
Stocker Steve":1gpbw1re said:
Have you had success repairing these? I have one where the motor runs but it does not pump anymore...
May be just the rubber pump gear needs replaced if electric motor will run. You can't mess it up any more than it already is :D

I agree. I had one you had to tap to get it to work sometimes but truthfully there like 100 bucks toss it keep going and leave the aggrevation behind.

It's worth taking apart, could just have some trash in a check valve or something.

Also double check the wire polarity, make sure it isn't running backwards.

skyhightree1":2ijyn89h said:
RanchMan90":2ijyn89h said:
Stocker Steve":2ijyn89h said:

I agree. I had one you had to tap to get it to work sometimes but truthfully there like 100 bucks toss it keep going and leave the aggrevation behind.

a rich man has rich ways .....

Stocker Steve":v74qoxh2 said:

Is this the 2.2 gallon per minute pump?

M-5":1mlqa0f4 said:
skyhightree1":1mlqa0f4 said:
RanchMan90":1mlqa0f4 said:

Far from rich but won't go through aggregation if I can help it

M-5":3rba9d6x said:
skyhightree1":3rba9d6x said:
RanchMan90":3rba9d6x said:

And a poor man doesn't value his time properly.

Toss it and buy a new one as the good man from VA suggested.

TennesseeTuxedo":2lsoed52 said:
M-5":2lsoed52 said:
skyhightree1":2lsoed52 said:

Is that why you both drive Fords?

True Grit Farms":2ipliqws said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2ipliqws said:
M-5":2ipliqws said:

Because we're well to do? Possibly. Because we value quality, more likely.

RanchMan90":3l799ofy said:
Stocker Steve":3l799ofy said:
OK, I will just start disassembling on the next rainy day, and let you in on the reman secrets later.
Nothing to it. A good lunch break project really.

actually really easy and most of the time its just gunked up from not being washed and cleaned after use

TennesseeTuxedo":1xu02mrs said:
True Grit Farms":1xu02mrs said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1xu02mrs said:

Because we're well to do? Possibly. Because we value quality, more likely.

TT for president. :tiphat:

RanchMan90":frowah3n said:
Stocker Steve":frowah3n said:
OK, I will just start disassembling on the next rainy day, and let you in on the reman secrets later.
Nothing to it. A good lunch break project really.

How long do you get for lunch?

It's literally a cap screw or two holding the whole shebang together. 9 times out of 10, disassemble it and wipe the parts down, then put it back together and it'll work fine. A diaphragm and some check valves, basically.

M-5":100mqi2c said:
I'm thinking I should send a self addressed box to sky TT and the others and have them send their junk to me and ill fix and sell them

I think you better send a cargo container cause I got a bunch.

TennesseeTuxedo":2bdk09uh said:
M-5":2bdk09uh said:
I'm thinking I should send a self addressed box to sky TT and the others and have them send their junk to me and ill fix and sell them

I have no junk.

That's what happens when you buy new and dump the old. Scrounging in middle Georgia isn't very productive. I use to scrounge Jupiter Island and other highfalutin neighborhood's on garbage day. I'd get atleast one nearly new BBQ grill with a bad burnner every time I went. Rich folks throw a bunch of good stuff out all the time.

Latest posts