Hidden???

Help Support CattleToday:

J

Reaction score
I've always noticed at the bottom of the index page that there is a section that lists who is logged in. It lists registered users, hidden and guess' I believe. Just wondering what the hidden is and why you would want to be logged in as hidden if that is the case?

:???:

I have talked to some people that are hidden! They say they want to be hidden just so people dont pm them or they just dont want people to know they are logged on!! :D

I'm hidden...

...it's just so no one realizes exactly how much time I spend on here. :lol2: :lol2:

That's kind of what I thought, but I can usually figure out who is hidden, at least I think I can. :)

Thanks J

I might be wrong, but usually I can tell when someone is posting responses continuously but their name isn't shown as logged in. Ollie was a while ago I think. But like I said I could be wrong.

Why hide...most folks take me about as seriously as I take myself.
Just a stunningly handsome, couriously interesting, slightly seasoned, happily married o'l fella that likes to add his two bits worth...asked for or not. That's where the taken seriously part comes in... Dave Mc

yep there were 10 hidden users on last night. i could probably name all 10 too. why so secretive?

Just discovered I'm "hidden" :oops: . How does one get hid? Did it happen when I signed up here? I never have to log on to the site, just click the favorites button and I'm here.

If someone can explain how to become "un-hid" let me know and I will, or if you prefer I'll just stay hid!

I saw a lot of "guests". Wish they would come on in and join the party.

J

EIEIO":2307lvdy said:
Just discovered I'm "hidden" :oops: . How does one get hid? Did it happen when I signed up here? I never have to log on to the site, just click the favorites button and I'm here.

If someone can explain how to become "un-hid" let me know and I will, or if you prefer I'll just stay hid!

J

Go to your profile and down at the bottom is a question that says 'Hide online status?' - yes or no. Click the little circle by no.

eric":16te5pga said:
shorthorn cowgirl":16te5pga said:
flaboy+":16te5pga said:
I'm ugly. :lol:

Quit sayin your ugly! :D I bet your really not! :D

Thats a bet I'd sure like to take!!!

Well there is one I don't have fooled. Dang Eric you hurt my feelings now I will have to start a whole new thread complaining. ;-)