Hi Macon and Mods..

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Ranchers just did a thread of "putting names to faces" and then Yanuck started another one with just all the pics without the yammering and copying/pasting stuff on a separate thread.

Since we did this last spring thanks to Wisteria I was hoping that one of you would maybe take all the pics and do a separate thread as well and then all of the new members since then can add a pic as well as those of the regulars that didn't last time..BTW you know who you are.

It is kind of nice to put a face to the name especially if you chat with them all the time and read all of their great advice..It would be really nice to even have it as a sticky at the top of the coffee forum..

Just an idea, if Ranchers can do it and be mature about it I have no doubt that we will all be on our best behaviour here.. :lol:

hillsdown":wdkwkdnr said:
It would be really nice to even have it as a sticky at the top of the coffee forum..

Just an idea, if Ranchers can do it and be mature about it I have no doubt that we will all be on our best behaviour here.. :lol:
Uh Oh, are you sure? ;-) :lol2: :?

It means scurt, as is scurt to death. Same as skeered of ghost... Or at least it does around here :)

danl":36fcx7p1 said:
It means scurt, as is scurt to death. Same as skeered of ghost... Or at least it does around here :)

Means the same around here too...but once you hear someone pronouce it for you, you'll get the picture