hi farmmer buddys i missed ya

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
hi all, been a long time since i have been on . i have missed allthe 411.. a quick summary of whats been going on.. been trying to get that crazy crispy neighbor of mine to sign the agreement she fought so hard to get.. but it dint go her way so now she owes court cost and her lawyer fees i singed the agreemnet in april giving her the right to use a section of our land 75x200x25. where her greenhouse is. which im not happy about but my fence stays big win there and a right away is now established now she wont go to her lawyer i guess cause she owes her a bucket of clams.... if she moves the line goes back the way it was
now they are parking along side of the road on me before turnning down the driveway to her house. and riding a 4 wheeler back and forth.. getting ready to have a prozac moment! they are ridding down my grass and leaving trash from the car... this is gonna come to a halt .
i havent got much farmming done. i ended up getting sick thought i had a heart blockage or something. turns out i was having thyroid storms.. my thyroid is hyper off the charts... im in slowmo gear now which is not me .it doesnt take much to set me off these days..more so with liers and theives...
but on a good note i got all our mules and donkys and horses off to pasture they look like fat barrels w/ ears.
my highlands are doing good. .. ol T bone got out in the other field yesterday, doug and I took to 4 wheeler to round him up he wasnt paying any attention to the 4 wheeler. so got off and walked up to him putmy hand on his butt give him a push.pointed his horns where i wanted him to go..and thru the field we went. walked him back to where he was to be in..... i guess you could say i was steering the steer . LOL im sure i was a sight ill send some pic as soon then in photo bucket take care Rose

Dang, Rose! I don't know what thyroid storms are, but I do know what it is to be so blasted stressed that feeling tired and run down and overwhelmed feel like a way of life. And, it sucks! I'm sorry you feel so lousy.

Take care of yourself, first. That stupid clown woman will finally mess in her nest but good...especially if she thinks you aren't watching. Have you ever tried totally ignoring her...acting like she's not even there? Try that for a while, at least until you have your health and wits back.

I'm thinking about ya'...Alice

nice to know your still around.you better take of yourself an get back on your feet.an quit worring bout your crazy neighbor.youve done all you can do as far as that goes.

bigbull, your right. i dont dwell on what happen well not that much any way.. i just dont give any slack.. give an inch take a mile thing..i need to get the paper work over..
alice, thanks i am feeling much better than i was last month... thought i was just getting old but found out no, im just falling apart LOL oh was that a little witt coming back :lol2: i think the RX for me is a nice mule ride. or some tractor time...Rose

BrownMule,

Hope you get enough rest and get to feeling better.

I've been wondering what had happened to you. I was thinking that maybe you and the crazy woman had gotten into a scuffle and they had you in the county jail for a few months. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

In the whole scheme of live, don't sweat the small stuff. The crazy lady is small stuff. Your health isn't.