Hi, and pics of my horse

Help Support CattleToday:

turn&burn92

Reaction score
Hi I am new on here and I thought this would be a good site to learn some things.This is my Barrel horse, he is a 4yr old quater horse. He is Harlan bred. I hope to get him finished this year.
badger111.jpg

badger20.jpg

:cboy:

Nice horse but how do you know he is a barrel horse? Or, are you going to train him to be a barrel horse? Is he broke?

There is a lady here ( I use the term loosely) called Drumrunner. She might be able to provide some guidance in training for barrels.

He is about half trained he can lope a nice pattern my older sister barrel raced for years, she is helping me finish him. He needs to be hauled. He is calm and seems to be level headed. We are hoping to keep him that way. He is about 15.2 hands right now I am hoping he will fill out more. I was told that the Harlan bloodline don't stop growing till they are 5 or 6. His mom was a nice horse, and his sire was a cutting horse. He was about 16 hands, and 1250 lbs. I hope he don't get quite that big. My old horse is 21 and she was my sisters horse, she is grandaughter of Easy Jet, and has Leo on the bottom side I was hoping to get a colt from her. She was a great barrel and pole horse but she has arthritis in her backlegs now. If anyone knows anything about Harlan bloodline I am trying to find out some more about them. Thanks

Go here.... http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/

IN the horse blank enter Harlan. If you use the reports you can even see pictures of available horses associated with Harlan.

Sounds like you are on your way. If you sister helps you should be good to go but it doesn't hurt to get a second opinion.

Oh, and everyone needs a cowboy. :lol:

No sorry my sister and her husband are J&T Farm I use her computer and didn't realize I was in there name sorry. I will have to watch that.