hi all,

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
been a while since i was here missed you guys. my old puter died. but santa got me a new one. windows7 still trying to figure it out, cant do all the cool stuff they do on tv yet so guess im not a pc yet lol any way, hope everyone had great holidays and this crazy winter hasnt been to hard on everyone. the snow and ice has been somthing it looked like winter from a long time ago here a few week ago.
we got ol Tbone and clyde on death row. in about 5 weeks or so we plan to butcher the steers.. thats the only part of farmming i dont care for. but thats what there for..sooooo i just plan on working when the guys do the deed lol
has any one ever tanned cow hide? with hair on? how did that go? i plan on trying it, those highlands have beautiful hair in the winter[comming from a hairdresser] lol good to be back, ps crazy neighbor hadnt got me yet wooo hooo wooo hooo been to cold lol Rose

awaaa thanks peg, :heart:
amanda is now Dr. amanda..she passed her national boards in may she graduates from OSU .... woo hoo we have a vet ! been a long haul for her, she loves going on farm calls, which is great not too many do that any more..

brownmule":3v4np01e said:
awaaa thanks peg, :heart:
amanda is now Dr. amanda..she passed her national boards in may she graduates from OSU .... woo hoo we have a vet ! been a long haul for her, she loves going on farm calls, which is great not too many do that any more..

Alright!!!!! You go, Dr. Amanda!

Alice

Won't the hair come off after a while? I don't know anything about it, it's just something I've noticed.

I had been wondering about how things were going between you and that whacko neighbor! Hadn't seen any posts from you for a long time and was thinking that you finally lost it and did away with the neighbor :lol: .

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2pm7snwj said:
I had been wondering about how things were going between you and that whacko neighbor! Hadn't seen any posts from you for a long time and was thinking that you finally lost it and did away with the neighbor :lol: .

Katherine

i dont know but i hear they have internet in the pokie :compute: ... i just have nt been on that "end of town" farming lately :banana:

Latest posts