Hey ya'll .....

Help Support CattleToday:

torogmc81

Reaction score
…. I havnt got on here in about two months. Can anyone catch me up to speed on what I missed, cuz that's a lot of threads to go thru …. LOL

torogmc81 said:
…. I havnt got on here in about two months. Can anyone catch me up to speed on what I missed, cuz that's a lot of threads to go thru …. LOL

You missed a lot of childish slurs, grown men bloviating about their manhood when their breed was slighted, as well as others scared that a gay couple would buy the farm next door, and purebred breeders screaming fake news when DNA proved them wrong. Other than that you didn't miss much.

************* said:
torogmc81 said:

You missed a lot of childish slurs, grown men bloviating about their manhood when their breed was slighted, as well as others scared that a gay couple would buy the farm next door, and purebred breeders screaming fake news when DNA proved them wrong. Other than that you didn't miss much.

You forgot to mention you have been suspended several times. Looks to me your the one acting like a spoiled brat.

M-5 said:
************* said:
torogmc81 said:

You forgot to mention you have been suspended several times. Looks to me your the one acting like a spoiled brat.

But it's not my fault

[image]336[/image]

************* said:
M-5 said:
************* said:

But it's not my fault

[image]336[/image]

That's what folks in the pen say too.

torogmc81 said:
Stick around. What transpires here in the next 2-3 days is what you missed over the last couple of months.

greybeard said:
torogmc81 said:
Stick around. What transpires here in the next 2-3 days is what you missed over the last couple of months.

Oh, and get ready for the, ahem, manhood references, they are coming like a bad storm on the horizon.

Dave said:
circlebllc said:
I am glad I have no common fencelines with some on this group...

Heck, I am glad they aren't even in a state that borders up against the one I am in.
I don't think many of us want that many rattlesnakes in our "backyard" either Dave......

greybeard said:
Dave said:
circlebllc said:
I am glad I have no common fencelines with some on this group...

Heck, I am glad they aren't even in a state that borders up against the one I am in.
I don't think many of us want that many rattlesnakes in our "backyard" either Dave......
I said that was a record day. Drive 30 miles to the town I have to go to get gas or groceries and you will find lots of people who have never seen one in their life. But one advantage to the snakes is we just don't have homeless people moving in here.

Latest posts