Hey Texans

Help Support CattleToday:

Fence, would love to see you, but don't want a 6 hr round trip.
We are at a Boar hunting camp until Sunday morning. Then heading to Fort Worth.
Slick, how far from Dallas?
Where does CCR live?

Florence texa
Where does CCR live?
Understood... sorry your not closer.
But hey... You need to call em pigs, or hogs.
You go calling them boars folks are going think you're from California...
I want you to have a good trip..lol

Where does CCR live?
I was going to send you a private message, but don't see that option. How do you send a private message like we used to have?

In Allen (north of Plano) tonight. Should get home tomorrow afternoon but heading to Cedar Park Sunday morning....retirement is exhausting. 😅

Lol. Place we stayed at is Boar Creek Ranch, so seemed right to call them boars. GREAT place, great people.
They had a "hambush". Nephew and I both hit the biggest, almost exact same spot. So we have to share the kill honors. 235#. Nephew also got a little 81#. All deboned. Heading to a butcher that can ship the meat home.
Then heading to Fort Worth. Don't have a room anywhere. Just winging it. Here til Thursday.

Lol. Place we stayed at is Boar Creek Ranch, so seemed right to call them boars. GREAT place, great people.
They had a "hambush". Nephew and I both hit the biggest, almost exact same spot. So we have to share the kill honors. 235#. Nephew also got a little 81#. All deboned. Heading to a butcher that can ship the meat home.
Then heading to Fort Worth. Don't have a room anywhere. Just winging it. Here til Thursday.
Are they going to do a euro mount of the head for yall?

235# that's a big hog!

Latest posts