hey ollie

Help Support CattleToday:

You lay back and rest there my friend. Care for more Jello? I'll go ahead and eat these steaks I took out of the freezer. I don't want them to ruin or anything.

jello is all im eating.along with choc pudding.jaw is still sore mt friend.will be a good while fore im eating steaks.slowly trying to get on solid food.scott

Bigbull you know these shrimp certainly wouldn't feel good if you got a dry socket. I'll take care of them too. And that milk is only a week away from spoiling , I better drink it for you. You just rest now friend. You sure got a nice place here Bigbull. I may just stay for awhile. You sure got alot of good grub.

your my kind of man.you love to eat.now if they was fried shrimp id flipp you for them.but i take it you love boiled shrimp.scott

well texan i was wondering when someone would take it sideways.an you gone an done it.if my mouth dont get better soon.itll take a side of beef to feed me.what i ment by that statement is ollie eats like i do alott.scott

bigbull, i hope ya get more out of ollie than i did when he lived with me and mema! 14 t bone steaks later, and not one post hole dug!
:D :D :D

hehehe pa ollie does his own cooking here.thats after he cleans up the leftovers lolol.scott

Bigbull your head swelling just hasn't gone down any . It is still the size of a small propane tank on end with a big ol' gummy smile. We are out of food . My job is done here. I'll be moving on. There is a friend I want to visit with before hard winter sets in . You take care of yourself you big old melon headed cowpoke. I didn't even know they made hats that size. You got a head the size of a 1000-20 truck tire. Good luck building that new fence on the place down the road. Wish I could stay. Give me a big old hug...now don't be crying .....that ain't very manly....chin up and all...man you got a big chin too..see ya Scott...

so glad you enjoyed your stay here.just make sure on your next stp that you dont get snowed in for the winter.get along little doggie.scott

bigbull338":2bx45jic said:
so glad you enjoyed your stay here.the
That I did my friend, that I did! Say, I wasn't going to mention it and it is none of my business but, all these young , thin, ladies bringing by the homemade soup and jello for you to eat...these your sisters or .....you go to church with them... what is the deal?

are you sure they wasnt my neices . but one thing is for sure you spent alot of time drooling.looking at all the pretty girls.scott

Hey Ollie, when you get all done over there will you please come on over the Oklahoma way, we are in some need of help. Just put our place up for sale and we are trying to get it fixed up. And once we get all of that done, you can try out you babysitting skills. We have got a one year old who thinks its fun to stay up till 2:30 in the morning. By the way, we got some pure hereford steaks over here.
GW Wife

Edited for spelling errors by the original GW, also, some of the steaks are only Hereford cross. Just for the sake of accuracy.

I am not much on fixing up but I do have alot of experience with sleeping. I think I can teach your one yr. old. It's not that hard. ;-)

GWs wife better have freezer full of steaks.ollie will make a great babysitter.she will love curling up on his big jolly belly.scott

ollie'":15pltwir said:
I am not much on fixing up but I do have alot of experience with sleeping. I think I can teach your one yr. old. It's not that hard. ;-)

Ah yes, welcome to the brotherhood my young newbie friend - it is nice to see another follower take up the way of the apostrophe.

Bez'