Hey Minnisotans .......

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Have you guys found a senator yet ???? It has been what,,,, 5 months now..... :lol2:

This is in no shape or for to be a political topic..

hillsdown":1014zlf5 said:
Have you guys found a senator yet ???? It has been what,,,, 5 months now..... :lol2:

This is in no shape or for to be a political topic..
For Petes Sake!! What on earth is up with that???? I hung on every word the first several weeks after the election ~ just realized I had forgotten recently that we still don't have one. State seems to be running just fine without ~ go figure. :roll:

I can tell you though who was voted off of American Idol! :dunce: :lol2: :oops: :help:

That is soooooo funny as me too Angie...But,,, do you know who got voted off Dancing with the Stars,,and is Eadie (sp?) on Desperate Housewives going to live or die after she was accidentally electrocuted ?????????? :p :help: :lol: LMAO!!!!!!!!!

I was watching the 6 o'clock news last night wondering the same thing. Nobody's said anything about our senators in a while. Last I knew Frankinstien was in, but Colmen took them to court and claimed that there is 200 other ballots that were not counted that should have been, and then if that isn't good enough, they can go back to court again. If Coleman get's in, then Frankinstien can take him to court. We could go a long time without proper representation in the senate. Sounds like a big soap opera. I watched the season finally of Life on Mar's last night, I don't know if anyone follows that, turns out that it was just a dream. That was kind of dissapointing to me, you think that they could have done better. Then there's Axman, I wonder if J.R. Browning will get out as many loads this year as the Rygart crew, maybe the helicopter crew will crash and burn. Is it just rednecks that watch that show, or are we all a little redneck?

Thank goodness you guys have derailed/hijacked this thread! I was gonna go mental on the subject. But than I would have gotten kicked off and sent over to Ranchers and eaten alive. :nod:

I thought that Frankin was a done deal.

I am still surprised that he ran, much less that people voted for him. He's an interesting character. Why don't yall run Garrison Keilor, while you are at it? He'd make at least as good a choice.

I probably misspelled his name. My bad...

Frankinstien is a mystery. No one admits to voting for him :???:
Seems there are 400 absentee ballets missing :shock: From out state people who mostly vote conservative.
I don't think they will find the missing ballets. Somebody did some shredding. :nod:

Latest posts