Hey Jo what do you think about this one?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
PART_1460985201848_IMG_20160415_182715943_HDR_zpsmloeu7w5.jpg

PART_1460985204518_IMG_20160415_182704553_HDR_zpsc3gudza7.jpg

A little on the small side don't you think? In all seriousness, I don't care for how its built. Lot of work went into it but the setup is all wrong IMO. Chimney needs to be on the pit side. I believe it would be tough to regulate the heat with that setup.

Jogeephus":3jmyymtf said:
A little on the small side don't you think? In all seriousness, I don't care for how its built. Lot of work went into it but the setup is all wrong IMO. Chimney needs to be on the pit side. I believe it would be tough to regulate the heat with that setup.

I never seen a cooker that big before it was insane.

skyhightree1":ihiyj7z0 said:
Jogeephus":ihiyj7z0 said:

Sky, every year we have a charity bicycle ride from Houston to Austin called the MS150. One of the bike teams have a bar-b-que for the riders in the over night stop in LaGrange and their pit is built out of an 18 wheeler tanker truck.

lavacarancher":rkuz0lf5 said:
skyhightree1":rkuz0lf5 said:
Jogeephus":rkuz0lf5 said:

Sky, every year we have a charity bicycle ride from Houston to Austin called the MS150. One of the bike teams have a bar-b-que for the riders in the over night stop in LaGrange and their pit is built out of an 18 wheeler tanker truck.

That's insane... Probably take 40 cords of wood to cook on it.

Latest posts