Hey! I ain't so bad

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Just finish planting and fertilizing 80 acres of Siberian millet. Planted it in the dust.
Few hours later, 1/2 inch rain. :shock:

mnmtranching":2zj4wxf7 said:
Just finish planting and fertilizing 80 acres of Siberian millet. Planted it in the dust.

Now for the important question....

How many acres did you plant per hour? :lol2:

Congradulations,
I was even able to catch the first rain after planting right. But here, the real heroics come in getting the next 1/2 inch of rain. When will it come? Check one
1 week ___
2 weeks ___
3 weeks ___
4 weeks ___
after 4 weeks your guess is good as mine ___

mnmtranching":70g18blh said:

80 acres, should have had it done in about 3 hours or so.

If not, make sure you contact 4CTophand for further instructions...... :roll:

grannysoo":q387hejl said:
mnmtranching":q387hejl said:

80 acres, should have had it done in about 3 hours or so.

If not, make sure you contact 4CTophand for further instructions...... :roll:

Don't ya miss him? I couldn't wait for more stories.

Hey mnmt we need you back here in Montana. Things are drying up this way and we really need a good "rain maker" :D

KNERSIE, I kinda cheated, mixed the millet with the fertilizer in the spreader. Went over it twice to try get a more even stand. Still by the time I got it drug off, i think? ummm 10-12 hours. :shock:

Bigbull and Vett, don't we wish that a half inch of rain would make the crop. :frowns:

Grannysoo and Backhoe. 4CT being BIG TIME only is trying to help :nod: So where is he when we need him. :frowns:

:heart: Herfs, sorry :cry2: Can't help till Sept. Then Lookout :shock: Get in a supply of sandbags. :welcome:

Workin, I think Rain maker is the better choice :wave:

Steve, Thought corn was getting to exspensve to plant and harvest. So decided on planting some corn ground into millet. Turns out I have about as much into the millet. I have planted this stuff a few times. Can yield pretty good if we happen to get a rain once in awhile. :clap:

Latest posts