Hey hello howdy.

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
Hey 👋🏽 hello 🙋🏽‍♀️ howdy 🤠 !! I'm new here. 😁😎 My names Shell I have some cows, a mini horse Naynay, a donkey Dominick, one husband and a couple kids. Dominick lives at my mother's farm with her cows. I like to garden and to do oh forget it projects. 🤡😆😎

Seems we had someone just like you once before. She must have forgotten how to get back. Lol
Report in, where have you been so long.
Don't worry nobody kidnapped me. I'm to mean they would want to depart ways asap. I've just been doing what I do, when I do what I do. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I guess what adults call responsibility being an adult. 😊

We get a bit too boring for Shell at times so she has a bit of time out and then comes back. I didn't realise you were an adult Shell. Welcome back Shell.

Ken

We get a bit too boring for Shell at times so she has a bit of time out and then comes back. I didn't realise you were an adult Shell. Welcome back Shell.

Ken
Bahahahahaha! Yea I didn't either. A person is only as old as they feel. Depending on the day some days I'm younger and some days I'm 140.

Ken
She joined 10 years ago, so she'd have had to join at a very young age to not be an "adult" by now :p

welcome back. sorry but you must have left before I joined or my mind is getting worse.

I've been around since 2011. I'm here than gone a few months than back. Figure I don't want to stir to much 💩 😁🤣

Latest posts