hey everyone

Help Support CattleToday:

Canadian_Cowgirl

Reaction score
hey its been a real long time!

Been pretty hectic this summer.
Dad got a new job, so were moving to southwest Sask. I'm goin to be a gapper :eek: :shock: haha
I'm almost done school! have a english exam on jan. 6-9 and a pre-cal exam on the 19th, worth 30% of my grade. its kind of crazy.

Well hope all is well with everyone!

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New years.

Katy

Merry Christmas Katy.. :santa:

Have fun with the move, BTW Sask. is a good province to live in..high speed access everywhere.. :D

Good luck with all your exams. :)

Merry Christmas to you too!

The only bad thing about the move is that we have to get rid of my cows :( But once we get settled i hope to buy some black baldies, fingers crossed. haha

Its so stupid, we will either have to cancel our cell phone 200 a piece for 4 of them or pay 2 dollars per text and an extra 35 cents per minute. So I dont know what we are going to do haha.

Thanks I'll need luck on these 2 exams. :lol2:

Katy

i no what u mean about pre-calc im in it here in my final year of highschool, im a senior and we have exams after christmas break and it counts for a 3rd of our grade of that semester so i have to exams in pre-calc, and math is not my strong point.

haha me too, no good at math, but have a 70% wish is good. I cant wait till the end of jan! I'll be done! till uni. haha unless I register in SK. and then take one course that is like job experience, i can work anywhere i want get paid and get a credit. But have to think about that.

Canadian_Cowgirl":1j14ygy1 said:
Merry Christmas to you too!

Its so stupid, we will either have to cancel our cell phone 200 a piece for 4 of them or pay 2 dollars per text and an extra 35 cents per minute. So I dont know what we are going to do haha.

Katy

advertise on craigslist or whatever and see if someone wants to take over your contract.. it's a good option

Schools finished til early February here in Australia. Too hot to go to school. School holidays are of about two weeks duration in April,July and September and about 6 weeks Christmas holidays. Schooling is different over here. You start Pre school (if parents want to send their kids) then its into Kindrgarten for a year then there is 1st grade to 6th grade are the primary years then its off to high school for another 6 years. After 4 years you can do the school certificate (then leave if you wish) or go onto the higher school certificate then leave. Go to Uni if you wish or to TAFE colleges (technical and further education). Tafe teaches more the trade type courses as well as gaining your school certificates etc as a mature student.Persons of any age can go to TAFE college. I don't really understand the US system. Bit like their crazy political system.

us is easy preschool then kindergarden then grades 1- 12 then if they choose to they can go onto college for 2 or 4 years or more after that if they so choose. Yours sounds confusing to me. Course if u dont grow up with it or know it most things are confusing.

Latest posts