Hey Everyone!

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms

Reaction score
So my old buddy Caustic called my cell this morning just to make sure I was still alive and kicking.

Thanks Caustic, for reminding me that I still have friends on the board!

Family stuff, mostly keeping me busy. Oldest daughter got married last September, middle daughter graduates LSU next spring, and youngest ( a son) is a freshman in high school now. Mother in law next door has alzheimers. My mom is in a nursing home. Last Saturday I turned the big 50... I'm still kicking. If you're interested, I'm still a manager by trade, still have way too many irons in the fire; I guess some things never change. I took the wife out for supper tonight and I asked her if she'd like to go to east Texas to visit an old friend. To my surprise she said "Sure, as long as you take me to Waco to Magnolia so I can buy some Chip and Joanna Gaines antiques" :lol:

Anyway, I sincerely hope everyone is doing great. Now that two of the kids are out of the house, maybe I can spend more time on the boards.

Thank you to the couple of members that reached out; it really makes a person feel great! And don't believe the mean persona Caustic displays! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You better bring a thick checkbook for those antiques. Secondly you stop on the way back so that gives me a fighting chance to shutdown the Mrs.
Just kidding you stop anytime.
Last time I was out Granbury way looking to buy some cows, I made the mistake of dropping the Mrs. in town.
When I went to pick her up she had bought a stock trailer load of Antiques!
I had to make another trip back out there for cows.

Howdy Cypress. I was down your way August 3rd. First time since that 23 inch rain a couple of years ago.

Hey Cypress! Are you still selling beef to that local nursing home?

Sorry to hear about the MIL with Alzheimer's. My Mother passed away just over a year ago, had dementia. It is NOT easy.

Good to see you!

Good to see you again fella. Sounds like you have a lot of irons in the fire but enjoying life. Enjoy your life, visit here when you can and stay away from Magnolia Market. There are no antiques there, Just overpriced junk. But keep mama happy by all means, :lol2: :nod:

So I've been off the boards for three years. One member calls me, 9 reply to my first post back within a day. If that doesn't make you feel like family, I don't know what does!

Thank you all...

Come the 9th I am rooting on the Texans to whip them Aints.
I hope we whip you like family.
In the event we don't crow ain't bad, feet and beaks are little tough.

Caustic Burno said:
Come the 9th I am rooting on the Texans to whip them Aints.
I hope we whip you like family.
In the event we don't crow ain't bad, feet and beaks are little tough.

I pull for the stros every year; we normally make a family weekend trip to Houston and watch them at least two weekends a year. However, everyone in our family has saints jerseys. As long as Brees is there, you can't count them out

Latest posts