Hey does anybody know where this is?

Help Support CattleToday:

TB lady":1sv9t2br said:
Plainview NY
I just got a call from there but I missed it since I was on here.
Did one of you guys get my # by chance? :lol:

One of Crowder's girlfriends calling you cause she's jealous. He has a lot of them in NY. He's part owner in a "Fence Mending/Building" school up there. It's just a way to get some more "OLD" "WIDOWED" and "HELPLESS" women's retirement benefits.

Better watch your back!

No I haven't left my # on here yet.
Ya if it was from Ny I probley dont want to talk to them anyway.
I dont know anyone from NY so not to sure why they would be calling me, mabey just to chat. :lol:

Damn Mike just when I thought it might be you calling.
I sure dont want to tackle with Crowders old girlfriends, a little to big for me to take on being 5'5 and all.

TB lady":3br67u1r said:
Damn Mike just when I thought it might be you calling.
I sure dont want to tackle with Crowders old girlfriends, a little to big for me to take on being 5'5 and all.
Well its quitting time TB LADY dont you go a marrying off on me now ;-)

Ah don't worry too much about it. It's just another of Crowders personalities calling... :shock:

TB lady":82vpg1a8 said:
Plainview NY
I just got a call from there but I missed it since I was on here.
Did one of you guys get my # by chance? :lol:
Jenn, This is very easy to explain. Flaboy and MikeC obviously stole a prepaid Phone Card, from one of the old Trolls during a Deep water aerobics class, at the B & B. The purchaser of the card was obviously a NY resident, and the calls have to go thru a "Switch" in NY. They erroneously dialed your number, while searching thru the "Female Impersonator" Yellow Pages. I have now told you repeatedly to keep an extra eye on these two.
They were both on the "Do not fly list" but I have learned, they got an overide, as the both of them have booked flights for Singapore for some sort of "Altering" Surgeries. As more info becomes available, I'll post it immeadiately. Until then, please be aware of any strange things going on.

Flaboy and MikeC obviously stole a prepaid Phone Card, from one of the old Trolls during a Deep water aerobics class,

I must admit.......FlaBoy stole the card from a poor old Jewish Lady. I was telling him the whole time not to do it, but he wouldn't listen. That card was prepaid for $10,000.00 in phone calls.

But it wasn't at aerobics, it was on the shuffleboard court(?) when FlaBoy tripped her and broke her hip. His vet does the doctoring at the B&B and came to put her in traction, when the theft took place.

I was gone to town to get FlaBoy another 1000 gallons of prune juice laced with "Ecstasy" in the old milk tanker when it happened.

Latest posts