Hey Crowder!

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":1axrcrjg said:
Bullbuyer":1axrcrjg said:
I'll bet that you met her up there at the truck stop at Franklin. Was she in that shape when you met her?
I just found out we're Brother In Laws. Now I know all them W. Virginia stories are factual. Guess she picked up that habit of fartin' at the supper table from ya'lls' upbringing or lack there of.

She weren't like that when we shipped her out. Must have learned it at the truckstop. What'd ya'll name the kid?

Bullbuyer":p4zwt2fm said:
Crowderfarms":p4zwt2fm said:
Bullbuyer":p4zwt2fm said:
I'll bet that you met her up there at the truck stop at Franklin. Was she in that shape when you met her?
I just found out we're Brother In Laws. Now I know all them W. Virginia stories are factual. Guess she picked up that habit of fartin' at the supper table from ya'lls' upbringing or lack there of.

She weren't like that when we shipped her out. Must have learned it at the truckstop. What'd ya'll name the kid?
We named our kid LaQuana Demetruis Chivon Tamika. Named after Maternal Gandparents. :shock: :shock: :shock:

cowgirl580":ac9rc8mr said:
Crowder- There is just no excuse. I'm sorry :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: Forgive me?? Please!! I did send those pictures. Swear! The FedEx guy musta lost 'em. Or kept 'em.

He,he,he....I shot the Sheriff, I mean the FDEX guy :) I got the pictures and I am saving them for a special occasion. Let's just say it shows a certain male from Tenn in pink chaps, and pink maids outfit walking out the back door of Bubba's rub a dub dub bar and shower. You know the one with the sign out front that says "all types welcome, come on in we don't kiss and tell". :lol:

flaboy-":2omkyixq said:
cowgirl580":2omkyixq said:
Crowder- There is just no excuse. I'm sorry :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: Forgive me?? Please!! I did send those pictures. Swear! The FedEx guy musta lost 'em. Or kept 'em.

He,he,he....I shot the Sheriff, I mean the FDEX guy :) I got the pictures and I am saving them for a special occasion. Let's just say it shows a certain male from Tenn in pink chaps, and pink maids outfit walking out the back door of Bubba's rub a dub dub bar and shower. You know the one with the sign out front that says "all types welcome, come on in we don't kiss and tell". :lol:

Yep. That was me I allowed a picture to be taken of me for a cool million, outside the entrance of you and MikeC's Gay bath house. I'm investing my money in Black Cattle with Matt Frye.

Bullbuyer":2juq4a6b said:
I'm sure the name has special meaning!
Something like - "The beautiful offspring of a wretched mating"
For what it's worth, she was AI'd by a donor named Bullbuyer from W. Virginia.

flaboy-":x02w0mlj said:
cowgirl580":x02w0mlj said:

I knew that wanted poster looked like someone I knew! :shock: It figures it was you. I suspected you and Warpaint. Sounded like something he would do, too.

Cowgirl - When you get ready to sell the copies of them pictures let me know - I figure a gal like you could use a new pickup and all of us could use a good laugh!!

As for Crowder's comments about AI and all that stuff - Son, you ought to know better, we ain't got the technological advancements necessary to collect and distribute no semen. Shoot - even this computer is wired up to a deep cycle marine battery.

Crowderfarms":3kktc4zr said:
Yep. That was me I allowed a picture to be taken of me for a cool million, outside the entrance of you and MikeC's Gay bath house. I'm investing my money in Black Cattle with Matt Frye.

Well we knew it was you. What we didn't know was that you were drunk too. Seems you had to be to get bubba's hot oil massage parlor confused with Mike's and my piney woods rooter hooter, all you can see and eat establishment. :shock:

cowgirl580":anx2ykd5 said:

I knew that wanted poster looked like someone I knew! :shock: It figures it was you. I suspected you and Warpaint. Sounded like something he would do, too.[/quote]

Naw couldn't be Warpaint. He would have destroyed them before the election. I plan to use them for no good. :lol:

Bullbuyer":1111m82r said:
Cowgirl - When you get ready to sell the copies of them pictures let me know - I figure a gal like you could use a new pickup and all of us could use a good laugh!!

As for Crowder's comments about AI and all that stuff - Son, you ought to know better, we ain't got the technological advancements necessary to collect and distribute no semen. Shoot - even this computer is wired up to a deep cycle marine battery.

Bullbuyer- I am currently looking for someone to make enlargements of the negatives. I have to find someone who's sensibilities won't be offended. Harder than you think to do too. :lol: I have a line on a guy though. He's not offended by much. And you're right, I could use a new pick-'em-up truck.
;-)

How can you expect Crowder to know better? Let's think about this for a minute...... :idea:

Latest posts