He's trying to tell me......

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Fence is down and loving your front yard. :? yes the grass is greener on the other side, I think we are about a month from pasture although not this winter holding pasture.

IMG_1409.jpg

He's a solid and thick bugger for sure. I like him. You know, it amazes me that cattle can even be kept in a fenced area. Ain't much difference than him and a bulldozer other than most don't know they can serve as a dozer.

Jogeephus":3qn604s1 said:
He's a solid and thick bugger for sure. I like him. You know, it amazes me that cattle can even be kept in a fenced area. Ain't much difference than him and a bulldozer other than most don't know they can serve as a dozer.
That fence behind him looks like a dozer went thru it though

hooknline":1w8icg21 said:
Jogeephus":1w8icg21 said:
I can't see the fence behind him. Only the one in front of him. Nice bull.

hooknline":11eg53gq said:
Jogeephus":11eg53gq said:
That's what it looked like after me and Alan fixed it. :cowboy:

TexasBred":2yynkies said:
hooknline":2yynkies said:
Jogeephus":2yynkies said:
That's what it looked like after me and Alan fixed it. :cowboy:

I did't think we should have split that 12 pack before mending fence..... but after the second 12 pack I was proud of our fence mending job!

Thanks for the comments on the bull I tend to pick him apart, but he's a couple months shy of 2yrs and is my clean up bull for at least another year or two. We'll see how his first crop calves comes and developes in a couple of months. AI calves are due mid March.

Thanks for the help on the fence TB! :tiphat:

Alan

On another note you and that bull and all that green grass can just go ahead and kiss my frozen solid Colorado rear end. ;-)

Latest posts