He's Out: Update

Help Support CattleToday:

He's still in there this morning. At least he was about twenty minutes ago... I gave him some chicken, yougurt, appple and a little bread crust. That was spread out over last night and this morning. He ate the yogurt from my hand and then he mouthed at my knukle. Didn'tr hurt. Monkeys do that. Kinda like a handshake. He's getting used to us.

HD, Steve is mildly amused by the critter.

My oilder son is home for spring break with his GF, so they can really work with him.

I can hear him in there playing with his toys, ringing the bells. My beast, not my son...

MistyMorning":i1gmqas9 said:
Pip is creeping me out Lammie. I don't want to open your thread on him anymore, but it's like I can't help myself. I'm sorry, but get a tennis racket.
I been thinking the same thing, but then here I am again.... I can hear the crunch of him under my boot :? opps, sorry.

john250":3w3080tp said:
Lammie":3w3080tp said:
My oilder son is home for spring break with his GF, so they can really work with him.

How does one "work with" a sugar glider? Teach it to "sit, stay"? To lead? Catch a frisbee?

Ha. No, but he can get the thing used to us, being handled and all that.

Yes, the sugar glider keeps escaping. He didnt get out last night, so that's good news.

I don't know what a frezzby is, Peg. Maybe. I don't know. He's a flying squirrel looking thing, only the size of a gerbel.

Lammie, ever since you posted about pip, I've been seeing adds on this site for supplies for sugar gliders. :lol: Anyway, did he stay in his cage last night?

FarmGirl10":2nf7asfx said:
Lammie, ever since you posted about pip, I've been seeing adds on this site for supplies for sugar gliders. :lol: Anyway, did he stay in his cage last night?

Darn Bots.

Hey! If posting about something causes ads to appear, then who was responsible for the arab men who want to meet arab men ad? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock:

Yes, he stayed in last night. The house was full of twenty somethings, though, so he was a little shy. I don't know what time they left. I didn't trip over any bodies, though.

I need to go clean his cage. He is pungent.

wait-wait-wait~~~~~~~~~~ Pip was you're SONS idea and YOU are cleaning the cage???!!
And however I misspelled it is the same as a flying disc toy thing//////////////

Latest posts