He's Out: Update

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
Yes, Pip managed to escape last night. Lord save him from the dog. It's a fairly large house and he could be anywhere. I took up the mouse traps... This will be interesting.

You need a squirrel or possum dog in there to sniff him out and bark tree.
My little Jack Russell (Koretta) can find Pip :nod: , your welcome to borrow her but there won,t be much left of the little creature.

I have a weenie dog but she didn't freak at anything this morning. By the time I realize she's found him it will be too late. I left it some food and it's pouch on the hearth. Maybe it will climb back in there. Or it will dive bomb us this weekend. It wasn't under the couch. If it is in my son's room, we'll never see it again.

Lammie":3fzwz3so said:
I have a weenie dog but she didn't freak at anything this morning. By the time I realize she's found him it will be too late. I left it some food and it's pouch on the hearth. Maybe it will climb back in there. Or it will dive bomb us this weekend. It wasn't under the couch. If it is in my son's room, we'll never see it again.
if your lucky the dead smell will eventually be more overpowering then your son's socks. :p somebody give me a baby potbellied pig one time, againts my better judgement...i put it in the barn in a hay ring, it jumped out during the night hung around till i tried to catch it .then it took, off i tried to rope it a few times, but it jumped through the loop, neighbors said they seen it headed east for somewhere else... i said good riddence anyway.

Found him. He was inside the couch. William's room did get a really good cleaning, though. It needed that. He came out and got back into his cage like nothing had happened about eleven last night. Still there today.

Lammie":2bq02n50 said:
Found him. He was inside the couch. William's room did get a really good cleaning, though. It needed that. He came out and got back into his cage like nothing had happened about eleven last night. Still there today.

Glad you found him. He was probably just exploring his new surroundings.

I'm assuming you are talking about a mouse? I'm not really scared of them but I hate hearing them squeaking and skittering around at night. My sister's and my room when I lived at home was an attachment between the house and barn and wasn't insulated. It had a hole in the ceiling and the mice would parachute down and scamper around-we'd have to listen to the cat chasing them around all night :roll: and in the morning they would usually be gone unless the cat got lucky!

I don't think you can call it a mouse. More like a rat. Well a flying rat is more like it. A funky looking flying rat would be even more appropriate. But a neat one. One that is so ugly its cute. :nod:

Why not get Pip a mate, that's probably what it was looking for. Everything needs a mate.

curtis":1f27p2fx said:
Why not get Pip a mate, that's probably what it was looking for. Everything needs a mate.

Problem is, he hasn't been sexed. And I know what you are thinking... No, you'd think if he was a boy he'd have big, well, you know... Anyway, there's a way to do it based on their markings.

The good news is that you can place two males together and they will get along, and two females, but not two males and one female.

Found him this morning in the shower. I don't know how he got in there. I went to the bathroom and he was scratching around in there. I put his pouch in there and he crawled in it and I took him back to his cage. Looks like this might be a pattern... :x

Lammie":3msk1268 said:
curtis":3msk1268 said:

Problem is, he hasn't been sexed. And I know what you are thinking... No, you'd think if he was a boy he'd have big, well, you know... Anyway, there's a way to do it based on their markings.

The good news is that you can place two males together and they will get along, and two females, but not two males and one female.

Found him this morning in the shower. I don't know how he got in there. I went to the bathroom and he was scratching around in there. I put his pouch in there and he crawled in it and I took him back to his cage. Looks like this might be a pattern... :x

Go figure that :!: :idea: :shock:

Guess the bars on the cage are spaced a bit to far apart.

If he's getting in the shower its a matter of time until he hides under the rim of the commode lid.
Be kinda like the hound dog cold nosing ya. :lol: :lol:

Go figure that

I think he can bend them, believe it or not. He sticks his head in between them and works them loose.

Pip is creeping me out Lammie. I don't want to open your thread on him anymore, but it's like I can't help myself. I'm sorry, but get a tennis racket.

I still can't believe that Steve agreed to Lammie adopting Pip.

Pip is like a mouse Lammie ,if he can see through it he can get through it..They are cute though in a very odd way . :?

Lammie":2nfmv7wx said:
Go figure that

I think he can bend them, believe it or not. He sticks his head in between them and works them loose.

I guess you could always put those puch things all over the house, that way he would be easier to find, and have someplace to go when he does get out. Is it always at night when he escapes?

GMN

Latest posts