• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hertiage Feed in Bowling Green Ky.

Help Support CattleToday:

cattlepower

Reaction score
Anyone buy feed from them? They appear to have most anything but I haven't checked their prices yet. What are they like to deal with?

tom4018

Dumb Old Farmer
Reaction score
I have bought a little from them but it has been a little while. At that time they were about the same as others around here. Burkmann and CPC usually are cheaper, I really like Burkmann's feeds and have also fed a lot of CPC feed although some people around here complain about it. Right now I am buying at our local mill.

OP
C

cattlepower

Reaction score
tom4018":6ynpyjee said:
I have bought a little from them but it has been a little while. At that time they were about the same as others around here. Burkmann and CPC usually are cheaper, I really like Burkmann's feeds and have also fed a lot of CPC feed although some people around here complain about it. Right now I am buying at our local mill.

How were they to deal with on a personal level?

tom4018

Dumb Old Farmer
Reaction score
cattlepower":1cxs04oj said:
tom4018":1cxs04oj said:

How were they to deal with on a personal level?

What little I have dealt with them, they seem ok. I have questioned a few things and they always try to answer. Sometimes I got the felling I was not a big enough customer.