Hertiage Feed in Bowling Green Ky.

Help Support CattleToday:

cattlepower

Reaction score
Anyone buy feed from them? They appear to have most anything but I haven't checked their prices yet. What are they like to deal with?

I have bought a little from them but it has been a little while. At that time they were about the same as others around here. Burkmann and CPC usually are cheaper, I really like Burkmann's feeds and have also fed a lot of CPC feed although some people around here complain about it. Right now I am buying at our local mill.

tom4018":6ynpyjee said:
I have bought a little from them but it has been a little while. At that time they were about the same as others around here. Burkmann and CPC usually are cheaper, I really like Burkmann's feeds and have also fed a lot of CPC feed although some people around here complain about it. Right now I am buying at our local mill.

How were they to deal with on a personal level?

cattlepower":1cxs04oj said:
tom4018":1cxs04oj said:

How were they to deal with on a personal level?

What little I have dealt with them, they seem ok. I have questioned a few things and they always try to answer. Sometimes I got the felling I was not a big enough customer.

Latest posts