Herford Bull crossing with other breeds

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I have a registered Herford Bull and am expecting calves from him to start arriving in a few weeks. He was bred to F1 Tiger striped Brafords, a couple of black angus cows and some red limousin cows. What will these calves look like? How should the market be for these calves?

I use a herford bull, and love him..The angus cows will have bald face calves that will sell great, especially the heifers you can sell all of them from you farm at $600 + at 7-9 months old...The tiger cross calves will be great also..they will bring top dollar in your area weaned calves 500 lbs $1.00 -$1.25 lb now, late fall maybe $1.00 -$1.10...You Limos will be big stout calves bald faces and bring good money also...

Anonymous":1ur69s39 said:
I have a registered Herford Bull and am expecting calves from him to start arriving in a few weeks. He was bred to F1 Tiger striped Brafords, a couple of black angus cows and some red limousin cows. What will these calves look like? How should the market be for these calves?

Heck you couldn't have done any better red and black baldie calves. You should ring the bell at the sale barn.

Latest posts