Here's the line, can you name the movie?

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":2bafzajy said:
i use to stack fu$Ks like you 5 feet high in korea,, and use you for sand bags :cowboy:
now i dont want to kill you,, and you dont want to be dead

Clint Eastwood.....can't remember the name of the movie.

ALACOWMAN":h0jgtm1c said:
if any of you follow him,, ill hunt you down and kill you... every mothers son of you :cowboy:

That has got to be a line out a really old classic, definitely a cowboy movie. But that is all I have got :lol:

hillsdown":3t52n66d said:
From one of my favorite movies .
I used to be able to name every nut that there was. And it used to drive my mother crazy, because she used to say, "Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts," and the joke was that we lived in Pine Nut, and I think that's what put it in my mind at that point. So she would hear me in the other room, and she'd just start yelling. I'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Would you stop naming nuts!" And Hubert used to be able to make the sound, he couldn't talk, but he'd go "rrrawr rrawr" and that sounded like Macadamia nut. Pine nut, which is a nut, but it's also the name of a town. Pistachio nut. Red pistachio nut. Natural, all natural white pistachio nut.

No takers for this one ? It is a line from one of the best improvisational comedy movies ever made .

"All I can say, McKay, is you take a helluva long time to say good-bye." Steve Leach (Charlton Heston) to Jim McKay (Gregory Peck) after their epic fistfight in The Big Country

PDFANGUS -- That's also one of my very favorite westerns and I guess I watch it about once a year.Wonderful performance by Burl Ives

".... devil bite your ass" ------ TUCO's line in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Another line from a favorite movie -- should be an easy one to remember: "I'll be a suck egg mule"

ALACOWMAN":15ecaf8l said:
if any of you follow him,, ill hunt you down and kill you... every mothers son of you :cowboy:

Another great Eastwood movie, unforgiven.

hillsdown":2pk6bmin said:
ALACOWMAN":2pk6bmin said:

That has got to be a line out a really old classic, definitely a cowboy movie. But that is all I have got :lol:

I cheated :hide: and asked my dad when I was on the phone with him today , he said " John Wayne in Big Jake ." ????

hillsdown":2zy2m4kh said:
hillsdown":2zy2m4kh said:
I used to be able to name every nut that there was. And it used to drive my mother crazy, because she used to say, "Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts," and the joke was that we lived in Pine Nut, and I think that's what put it in my mind at that point. So she would hear me in the other room, and she'd just start yelling. I'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Would you stop naming nuts!" And Hubert used to be able to make the sound, he couldn't talk, but he'd go "rrrawr rrawr" and that sounded like Macadamia nut. Pine nut, which is a nut, but it's also the name of a town. Pistachio nut. Red pistachio nut. Natural, all natural white pistachio nut.

No takers for this one ? It is a line from one of the best improvisational comedy movies ever made .

Best in Show

VanC":341fyt2h said:
hillsdown":341fyt2h said:

Best in Show

Correct :clap: and his blood hound Hubert .. :lol2: I love that movie ,way too funny . :D

Here's a couple more:

1. "Rabbit is good, Rabbit is wise."

2. "Now THAT was a defining moment, and the definition was shyt."

3. "They turned me a loose from the nervous hospital."

4. "No basta@# ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb basta@# die for HIS country."

VanC":1mm9gnve said:
Here's a couple more:

4. "No basta@# ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb basta@# die for HIS country."

I will guess here....

3. Billy bob Thornton as Carl Childers in Sling Blade

4. George C Scott as Patton

pdfangus":1ac7cbyj said:
VanC":1ac7cbyj said:
Here's a couple more:

I will guess here....

3. Billy bob Thornton as Carl Childers in Sling Blade

4. George C Scott as Patton

Excellent work.

#1 is from Twister
#2 is from Tin Cup

Latest posts